Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pepper, nose drops, nasal spray - games together

davidsch

Hi! I wonder if there's anyone out there who practise some play with his / her partner regarding sneeze fetish. Girls, would you rub some pepper into your boyfriend's nose just to make him sneeze? Would you give nasal spray or nose drops to your partner? Would you blow his / her nose regurarly? These fetishes we all writing about are just fantasies or are the daily practises?

Definetly daily practices~ Mm just thinking about it makes shivers go down my spine! I induce my gf with a feather~ Or Pepper! She knows of my fetish obviously and sneezes on me all the time~

I'm interested in any new ideas. My girlfriend has the fetish and she induces me occasionally and I also use chhniki powder sometimes for her on myself.

What else can I do? I know that really I should be asking her but it might be nice to surprise her.

• 2 weeks later...

can you describe in detail, what you do when you blow your husbands nose wierdone please. for instance do you take him in the bathroom and use toilet paper or kleenex or both, do you fold it alot or does it cover most of his face, and do you say "blow" a lot, could you take us through the steps when you blow your husbands nose including what you say to him.. i'm sure im not the only one that wants to hear about it

thanks

one more thing when you say regular basis, is that every morning, when he sneezes before bed, what are the times. also if anybody else would like to share how they blow their boyfriend or husbands nose that would be great.

Archived