Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baseball game (f)

Guest SteelCity

Guest SteelCity

I don't think I've ever posted an ob. Although I've read this board on many occasions, great obs were always things that happened to other people. My existence remained rather pedistrian. Well, tonight I saw something definitely worth reporting...

The venue was a baseball game, Pirates vs. Dodgers, in my adopted home town of Pittsburgh, PA, as the moniker would indicate. They were running a promotion and I was sitting up in the cheap seats in left field, only about 10 rows from the top of the stadium. Three rows down from me and about 10 seats to my right was a young female. She was an attention grabber, the type that wouldn’t miss a chance to stand up and dance to the music played between innings, probably in hopes that a cameraman would wander by and show her on the big screen (as if cameramen ever wandered in the upper deck). She looked to be fairly young - probably mid-late teens, dressed in a long orange t-shirt and jeans. She had pretty unblemished pale skin, a “peaches and cream” type of complexion that contrasted nicely with dark eyebrows and lush, straight dark hair that flowed out from beneath a baseball cap that the team was giving away to fans that night. Her nose was slightly too large for her face and had a tad of a convex bend in it, the type that would not become an old woman, but that gives a young face a gentle look. She was obviously part of a extended group, that appeared to include both friends and family.

I had noticed her intermittently throughout the game, but wasn’t paying a great deal of attention because I am generally beyond the age to goggle at girls. (I am older than your typical poster, married with 6 and 7-year old kids.) However, about the seventh inning she began to rub at her nose. Once again, I didn’t pay too much attention because I have seen lots of nose rubs that never led to any sneezes. However, this was followed within a couple of minutes by an unmistakable sneeze. I silently scolded myself for not paying more attention to the nose rubs and trained my eyes back on her. She looked as though she might sneeze again. To my great fortune, I had been using a pair of binoculars to look at the game from my distant vantage point. To my even greater fortune, this girl was directly in my line of site to home plate. I could train the binoculars on her face, only adjusting the focus to view her, without anyone suspecting that I wasn’t watching the game. To my amazement and pleasure, the sneezy look grew as she took a deep breath and sneezed a second time into cupped hands. I had no idea what was going on in the game at this point as her eyes opened and closed and I could tell another sneeze was on its way. Again she sneezed, softly but audibly into her hands. Thirty seconds passed again and I saw the possibility of yet another sneeze. There was a false start, but I could see that the sneeze would come probably come back. It did, and I was treated to a fourth sneeze. At this point, an older man who was sitting in front of her turned, as if to say, “Are you okay?” She nodded, as if saying, “I’m done now,” and didn’t sneeze any more in that fit.

However, the night wasn’t over. In the ninth inning, she sneezed rapid fire three or four times in succession. I quickly trained the binoculars on her again, this time to be treated to another fit. This one had more sneezes that came quicker, probably 6-8 that came at 10-15 second intervals, complete with false starts. It was the best display that I had seen in years, and through the glasses it was like staring at her from three feet away! After this fit was over, she continued to rub her nose repeatedly, and I could tell that if the night went on, there would be more sneezes. The Pirates were down by one run and put a runner at second base in the bottom of the ninth. Boy, was I ever rooting for them to score. It wasn’t because I’m a die hard Pirates fan - it was because I wanted them to send the game to extra innings so I could continue to watch this girl! Unfortunately, the rally failed, the game ended, and the crowd broke up. I quickly lost track of the girl in the orange shirt, but she sure left me with some nice memories!

Great post Steel...hopefully i'll be treated to a fit like that when I make it out to the ballpark sometime this summer :D

Rich

LOVELY obs!! I do hope you will post more of them in the future! I despise sports, but a fit like that could change my mind....

~Frack

Sports events or anywhere there is a crowd are great places to make obs or just listen and try to obs without being too obvious. This is a beautiful description.

Once upon a time a long time ago, I used to work in a restaurant, and when there was a fair sized crowd around, that was another time to observe and/or listen to people sneezing. I got great pleasure out of people who had sneezing fits while they were waiting for their food or eating their dinners because sometimes, they would discuss their sneezes with the people they were with. I would try not to be too obvious while trying to observe the person having the fit and also try to listen to their discussions too. It's amazing what people will talk about at their leisure.

... note to self: start attending more sports games, particularly baseball....

Great obs - congrats :D

=kiwi= :D

LOVELY obs!!  I do hope you will post more of them in the future!  I despise sports, but a fit like that could change my mind....

~Frack

i agree with Frack :D nice obs steel, thanks for sharing

Great description! Thanks for sharing. Got a Cubs game in a week, hopefully I'll have something to report too.

I actually do not like baseball games al that much (despite playing) but I have some wonderful memories of great sneezing fits at games. I remember a 41 sneeze game in San Antonio from a young hiuspanicx woman and a 28-30 sneeze game at a Binghamton minor league game occuring on the first day of ragweed season. I was able to move one row behind and oje seat to teh dside of that sneezer. But I did not see her until avbout the 3rd inning so i have no idea how many sneezes she had in total that day. That involved a beautiful late 20s-early 30 blond. Hee family was talking to her about the hayfever season starting up and her being unprepared. Everytime she removed her sun glasses she sneezed among other times. Also at the same park i saw a double digit sneezefest apparently from one of the player "trophy wives". regrettably her nose was bothering her so much she left athe game about the 5th inning. I was ready to cheer--"leave her in".

BTW--outdoor graduations in May and June are also a great place to see sneezing fits.

r.

• 4 months later...

Am I the only one that remembers this one from way back? A great obs no doubt about it but rather old no? I think if you search around way back on this forum you can find exactly the same one. Im not really implying anything just thought it was kinda funny :)

Am I the only one that remembers this one from way back? A great obs no doubt about it but rather old no? I think if you search around way back on this forum you can find exactly the same one. Im not really implying anything just thought it was kinda funny :)

This is an old obs from back in May. It was merely brought to the top of the thread because someone replied to it.

Archived