Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezysteff

"Atschoooooo!" I felt a warm spray of germs hit my face directly from Melissa's nose this was bound to get me sick Soriah thought. It was the last day of term for Soriah and she prayed that she would catch Melissa's cold before the end of the school day. Soriah was stuck to Melissa like glue since she found out her best friend was sick.

Soriah was a good looking girl mix race in colour with curly brown hair, hazel eyes pearly white teeth and cheeks that stayed a beautiful pink when she sneezed.

Soriah had always had a fetish for sneezing. Since she was a child she would always role play a sick patient with the flu. Soriah loved seeing other people sneeze and blow there noses but she loved seeing herself sniffly and sneezy whether she was inducing or naturally sneezing she loved the thought of sneezing freely and releasing any germs that was stored in her fairly sized nostrils most of all she loved contaminating. Whenever Soriah is sick she will purposely contaminate EVERYTHING, the joy on her face when she would see her victim the next day sneezing and sniffling could send her into a daze.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh... Atschooooo" Melissa sneezed forcefully directly at Soriah. Neither of them new but BOTH of the girls had sneezing fettishes and Melissa could not wait to pass her cold to Soriah and see Soriahs beautiful nose start twitching. " I'm so sorry soriah" she said very believably " it's fine , it's fine" soriah said trying to inhale every germ discretly. Melissa blew her nose into a Kleenex but the force of the blow sent the tissue into shreds. Soriah giggled and gave Melissa a spare tissue whilst picking up Melissa's wet tissues and throwing them in the bin Soriah made sure she rubbed her eyes and mouth before she left the classroom walking out the door Melissa asked " you're still coming to sleep over mine tonight right? My sniffles haven't put you off?" Soriah giggled a bit " I wouldn't miss it for the world" she replied.

My first sneezefic tell me what you think ? X and any ideas on what I should put in next chapter ?

I love this please continue! I love how she just sneezes all over here <3 Ooo get me sick to please! *giggles* Anyways nice job!

I love the idea for this story. I wonder if they are going to find out about each other's fetishes or remain oblivious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oooh! I love this!!! Please continue. Perhaps you could throw some allergies in there too! I really like this, please continue!

~PinkiePie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

OMG!! I’m getting tingly from anticipation! I really want to see what happens next.😍🥰😘

• 8 months later...
On 10/12/2014 at 5:22 PM, Sneezysteff said:

"Atschoooooo!" I felt a warm spray of germs hit my face directly from Melissa's nose this was bound to get me sick Soriah thought. It was the last day of term for Soriah and she prayed that she would catch Melissa's cold before the end of the school day. Soriah was stuck to Melissa like glue since she found out her best friend was sick.

Soriah was a good looking girl mix race in colour with curly brown hair, hazel eyes pearly white teeth and cheeks that stayed a beautiful pink when she sneezed.

Soriah had always had a fetish for sneezing. Since she was a child she would always role play a sick patient with the flu. Soriah loved seeing other people sneeze and blow there noses but she loved seeing herself sniffly and sneezy whether she was inducing or naturally sneezing she loved the thought of sneezing freely and releasing any germs that was stored in her fairly sized nostrils most of all she loved contaminating. Whenever Soriah is sick she will purposely contaminate EVERYTHING, the joy on her face when she would see her victim the next day sneezing and sniffling could send her into a daze.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh... Atschooooo" Melissa sneezed forcefully directly at Soriah. Neither of them new but BOTH of the girls had sneezing fettishes and Melissa could not wait to pass her cold to Soriah and see Soriahs beautiful nose start twitching. " I'm so sorry soriah" she said very believably " it's fine , it's fine" soriah said trying to inhale every germ discretly. Melissa blew her nose into a Kleenex but the force of the blow sent the tissue into shreds. Soriah giggled and gave Melissa a spare tissue whilst picking up Melissa's wet tissues and throwing them in the bin Soriah made sure she rubbed her eyes and mouth before she left the classroom walking out the door Melissa asked " you're still coming to sleep over mine tonight right? My sniffles haven't put you off?" Soriah giggled a bit " I wouldn't miss it for the world" she replied.

My first sneezefic tell me what you think ? X and any ideas on what I should put in next chapter ?

Live the idea and the beginning! Hope she infect her friend and then they find out about there fetishs and infect other people together!😊 

• 11 months later...