Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing from a flower

Geist

My SO and I went to eat dinner with a friend the other day. I had brought her a rose and a card for Mother's Day since she is such a lovely person. As she tried to find a vase, she handed the flower to my SO. He looked at me and said, "does it smell good?"

I replied that I did not know because I had not taken the time to smell it, I had only bought it because it was a lovely mix of peach tipped with red. So, he brought it to his nose and took a sniff. He then said to me, "it smells sweet".

He then winked at me and took another sniff. I HIGHLY doubted that a store bought single rose would have any effect on him what so ever, but suddenly, he leaned to the side and sneezed a very wet, "rrriisssshhh!" in my direction.

I was so shocked, I just stood there and stared! I couldn't believe it actually happened. He tried sniffing it again to see what would happen, but nothing did.

It was just too cliche and ironic! Thankfully, my friend and her wife (yes, HER wife) weren't paying the slightest lick of attention to us. But then, I couldn't keep my hands off of him all night......eeeek! :D

~Frack

Oh Frack - he is so the little devilish bastard, but then so are you :D which is but one of the reasons I adore you!

Nicely done!

Kitty

Wow! What a lovely obs. Sounds like great fun. Don't you just love being surprised in such ways?

Evie

Archived