Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank you Amberlight!

Melody

Your getting your own thread. tonguesmiley.gif What can I even say to express my gratitude to my amazing absolutely wonderful friend. I just wanted to say thank you for being you! You are the kindest and wisest person I ever had the pleasure to know. Just knowing you is a gift that I sometimes can't even believe I have. And I have to talk about your writing because how can I not tonguesmiley.gif Your writing during your story Ivory has blown me away and touched me from the moment I read the first sentence. And if you are perhaps, not familiar with this story I advise anyone to go read it because it really is great. :) Sometimes I would sit back and just reread parts to marvel at how perfect is is, and how incredibly talented one person could possibly be. And now it is done so I must say congratulations! Ivory is priceless. It will be a book someday. It is and forever will be my favourite book. It has touched my life just like you have touched my life. And even though this huge project is finally over I just wanted to remind you how proud of yourself you should be, because you have impacted lives with your words, your characters, and story. I know how hard you worked to write this story, and each entry made me so happy because of your dedication and your heart. Thanks for working so hard on each and every sentence, I really love Ivory with all my heart. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! So I just wanted to remind you, of how damn proud of yourself you should be because you are the most wonderful human being from just the way you are, to the way you paint words on a page. Anyway, I'm done rambling. smile.pngBut let this be a neverending thanks

Archived