Sneeze Fetish Forum

early morning yard sale sneeze

Kitty

6a.m. Saturday morning, I am awake and decide yes I will go yard saling with Rico. The weather is gorgeous and I am very nearly finding it hard to believe that anyone will actually be cruising about this early to a frigging yard sale on a Saturday, when I am proven wrong (yet again damnit) by Senor Suave.

General conversation ensues, a lot of it teasing in nature and then after leaving one place, whilst looking directly at my 6'1" or so friend's tall well muscled physique with an appreciative eye, as his incredible hands run over his face, I notice he rubs his nose more insistently than normal. We are driving, and then he sharply intakes air and sneezes, but also pinches his nose in every attempt to stifle an extremely powerful sneeze. Akin to sort of a "Hiittggnnxxt" sound after which I blessed him. He then smiled, laughed a little bit and then rubbed his gorgeous throat - at that point, any arousal went away and I said, "Aww, you hurt yourself."

He is so mannerly, that he did everything in his power to avoid sneezing so very near to me. (which I would have enjoyed incredibly and which would have hurt him a lot less). He laughed again and then said, still sort of laughing "You know I think I did, hurt myself." I said, well damnit then don't stifle like that, just sneeze. We teased a bit more, but I had an overwhelming mothering thing happen and did have to ask if he was ok again.

Until I knew he had hurt his throat and very nearly popped his eardrums, it was most arousing, but the second I saw that he was in pain, my perspective totally changed. To be honest, I've never until Saturday been fetish conflicted or had it turn off completely overridden by compassion like that before and I really don't know what to make of it, but am very pleased that I am not as sadistic as I thought - LOL!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... My kitkat is beginning to soften.. :D Lovely obs, but, like you, I am so sorry the big guy hurt himself. Poor baby. I would have had to fight the urge to cuddle him right then and there. Thanks for sharing, my lovely kitty... As always, your obs are almost as lovely as you are.

:D Evie

Archived