Sneeze Fetish Forum

count tiszula

I recently discovered the wonderful .wavs made by our member Isla [known on YouTube as Isla DeFlores]. I never quite understand why these .wavs have never appeared on our YouTube thread, because they are simply wonderful. It is funny how every so often someone comes along who changes all that has gone before, but I s'pose that's evolution for you.

Anyway, she has all sorts of scenarios and requests and stuff which display inter alia a wonderful sense of the importance of particular fetish phrases and indeed words to those sharing our interest.

And the sneezes! I thought I knew powerful yet feminine, but I was clearly wrong. Perhaps because I had never heard such caused by chhinkni. And that excellent "HA-YISHI" somehow avoids the girly CHOO while preserving their girliness.

If you read this, Divine One, I could easily listen to you tickling your nose with a flower all day if you're thinking of doing any more; and if you're looking for another "metatalkie", the story of your discovery of the joys of inducing would be excellent...

Talk about a coincidence! I just found her channel recently and I absolutely love everything she's done! My favourite is the "Not Gonna Sneeze" video!

How the heck have I missed out on this!?! She is incredible, and truly knows how to work the build-up - amazing and unique sneezes too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived