Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gorgeous male obs

peach2218

I rarely post obs but this one was way too good not to post. I met this amazing guy at the mall about two weeks ago. It was kind of a cute story, but I wont go into that. He is absolutely ravishing. I have never met a guy that is this gorgeous with a great head on his shoulders as well. He is 20 y.o., about 6', about 165 or so, tan, dark hair with the most beautiful baby blue eyes, great body (I'm talking 8-pack with dips and all :D ) and gorgeous smile. He has a little goatee (spell?) that is just on his chin--its so sexy ladies. I made the first pass at him when I saw him in the mall and we managed to flirt heavily and exchanged numbers. We have hung out about 4-5 times now and we talk on the phone regularly. Well, this week he was sick. Funny how he didnt look like it though!!!! I was on the phone with him while he was on his way over to my house when I heard the most perfectly pronounced, utterly clear "HA-chooo" I blessed him and said, "what were you saying" and he re-clarified "I just sneezed but I was saying....." Funny, I definately knew that he sneezed :D couldn't miss that one!

Well, he came over and was in my room, standing next to my bed just acting so suave when he bent over and sneezed again into his right fist. Great view of his body....(I need to stop drooling just thinking about him :bleh: ) I was thinking in my mind 'wow two in one day from the hottest guy on earth' But it was not over yet. We were watching a movie (For Richer or Poorer becuase it was on TV) about 2 hours had passed since his last sneeze when laying right in my arms, he took in the biggest breath....i seriously thought he was yawning or going to cough when he let out a huge sneeze "HaeChooooo" It was the cutest thing ever. Just torturous. He was sniffling all night, the poor dear while I just laid there and comforted him. Needless to say, it was a wonderful night. I got to spend 7 hours with the man of my dreams laying in my room watching him....I mean movies :rolleyes:

I saw him again on saturday night, but he was just getting over his cold....just a lot of sniffling. Im not at all dissappointed....hes so gorgeous that it was just a bonus to see him so vulnerable.

Oh, I look forward to spending LOTS of time with him....I feel like a princess when I am with him!!!!

blnde

OMG...lucky lucky girl! I'm jealous, but at least you took the time to share such a yummy obs for those who are dreaming ^_^ Thanks!

CG

Mmmmmm....that was a wonderful obs!!! Thank you so much for sharing.....yours are always so well done!

Archived