Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teach Me

Noseandtoes

My class was at noon. The time of day when the sun was at the zenith, directly overhead, blistering away, unbearably warm.

"Mr. James? Could we open a window? It's really warm in here," one of my students asked. Damn her! I was desperately trying to avoid opening any windows all day long, for right outside the window was the source that would lead to my demise for the day. A tree, but not just any tree, oh no. Had it been just a regular tree I would have been perfectly fine with opening the window. In fact, I would have opened it on my own accord. But this tree in particular, as luck would have it, was the very precise tree that I was unbearably allergic to.

I could only stare at the girl in silence for a moment, angry, but unable to blame her for her ignorance. It was not her fault that she was unaware of my horrid allergies. It was not her fault that this class happened to be at this time of day, a time when the classroom would heat up, requiring an open window. It was not her fault that the tree outside my window was the exact one that caused my nose to have such violent reactions.

So I forced a smile. "Of course." I strode over to the window, feeling each of my footsteps grow heavier the closer I got to the window. Finally I reached the destination and with a sigh pushed open the window. Turning away as quickly as I could, I walked back over to the board, trying to not register the fact that the wind was now whistling through my classroom.

"Now, where was I? Yes, the proton is located inside the nucleus..." Ah, there it was! The dreaded tickle. How stupid I was to think that I could distract my mind! No, my allergies were much too strong for the whole, "mind over matter" idea. I sniffed once, rubbing my nose, trying to make it seem like an absentminded task before returning to the board. "And it has a positive charge." I wrote the information on the board and watched as my students began writing in their notebooks. Feeling the tickle slightly grow, I rubbed my nose with my sleeve, begging for it to dissipate.

A/N: So, this story posted before I was done by accident, so I will continue it here!

However, the tickle did not dissipate. "Ahh..." Oh here we go... I knew I would not be able to stop once I got started...

The tickle made its way all throughout my nose, lingering in places, causing my nose to become unbearably itchy... My eyes were already watering and a sneeze hadn't even escaped my nose yet!

"The neutron...how...however..." I did my best to continue, not wanting my damned allergies to get the best of me. Oh but how I knew it would be a fruitless battle. "Is neutral...meaning...hahh...hahhh..." I was losing. Already. I flexed my nose, feeling the sneeze completely take over my tickly, quivering nose... I felt my eyes grow itchy, as I knew they would. Allergies...oh allergies... "Hahhh...HAHHHH..." Knowing the sneeze was closer than ever, I frantically searched the room for the box of tissues. I brought the tissue up to my face, encompassing my flaring nostrils in the soft cloth. It was only then that I felt safe letting my sneezes have their way, as they inevitably would. "Haaaaschewww!! HAAAessshewwww!! Oh... Haaaesschewww! Oh, excuse me...I...I...HAASCHEWW!!!"

I received many "bless yous," a great deal of them sounding shocked at my fit. Never before had I had an allergy attack in class. It was a surprise indeed.

"HAAAAESCHEWW!" Damned tree... I felt the tickle subside for a moment. I sniffed and shook my head as if to clear it. "Excuse me, class..." I felt my face burn red with embarrassment as I turned towards the board again in an attempt to continue the lesson. I looked at what I had written to remember where I had been. "The neutron is neutral. This means that it has no charge at all." I wrote this, and my students copied.

I rubbed my nose vigorously as I waited to go on to the next definition.

"Lastly, the electron..." God...here it was again. I wrinkled my nose. No change. I flexed my nostrils. Worse. Dear God, why was I plagued with such terrible allergies...?

"Haaaessschewww!" The sneezes crept up on me, giving me no time to reach for another tissue to guard my nose. I instinctively stuffed my nose in the crease of my arm, sneezing like there was no tomorrow. I heard some beginning to giggle at my fit, whispering about how they had never seen me like this. I felt even more embarrassed than I had before.

It was as though I could feel the pollen from the tree coating my nostrils, incessantly tickling my sinuses with no relief except for the two seconds I had in between my sneezes.

The tree was certainly not failing to wreak havoc on my nose. Merciless, unrelenting havoc...

"Haaashcewww!! Oh, excuse me...I'm so-so-so-sohhh...Haaashewww!! I'm so sorry..." I rubbed my nose once again, now completely ignoring the board and moving to sit down in my chair. There I was able to bring another tissue to my nose and wait out the rest of the horrible sneezes in this manner. When I was sure that I was finished--for now--I lowered the tissue and brought my eyes to the audience before me. In my sneezy stupor, I had nearly forgotten that they were even there. They were staring at me, some of them wide-eyed, some of them curious.

"Are you alright, Mr. James?"

However, I was at the moment too congested to answer the question asked of me. I blew my nose noisily, flexing my nostrils when I was done to make sure everything was still alright.

I stood up and yanked the window shut, just as I should have when the fit had begun. "It might get a tad warm in here, folks. I guess we are going to have to deal with it." Never again would I subject myself to such discomfort in my own classroom again... Alone in my apartment with my wife was a different story though...

Ahaha, I get it. His waifu has the fetish, doesn't she? ;) What a sweet husband, and a poor, perpetually tortured and embarrassed teacher! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Part Two!

I fought my way through the building at the end of the day, eager to get home and wanting to make sure no allergy attacks came my way again. Safe in my classroom with no open window I was sure to be fine, but all around the school there could be windows open in an attempt to quell the warm day without having to turn the air on in the school. I walked through a hallway teeming with excited high school students just trying to make it to the exit when suddenly, there it was.

The hallway I usually took to get to the exit was full of windows open to their widest extent. I could see the the tree pollen floating around outside, taunting me. I had to go down this hallway. It was the quickest way to the exit.

Bracing myself, I held my breath and began walking quicker than usual through the mass of students, trying so desperately not to notice the white, flowery beings that were threatening to set me off once again. It was difficult to walk through this hallway quickly, as it was packed with children and my oxygen supply was running low. Sooner rather than later I was going to have to take another breath. Slowly, through my mouth I drew in a long breath. Yes it was through my mouth, but my nose was already reacting to the scent of the air. I felt a tickle grow in the front my nose and with an agonizing slow speed, make it's way to the back.

Oh God...

"Mr. James! HI, I was wondering if I could talk to you about the homework you assigned today?" It was the same girl who insisted on having the window open. Oh how I did not want to deal with her at a time like this...

"I'm sorry...hahh...I'm sorry Miss...Miss..." The tickle had grown tremendously in a matter of seconds. I turned my head away from her and prepared my elbow to catch the sneeze. "Hahhh...hahh...hahhh..." But no matter how big my build up was getting, the sneeze would not come. I exhaled sharply and turned my head back towards my student. "I'm sorry Miss Ashford, but I'm afraid--HAAESCHEWW!!" Oh! It had caught me completely off guard all at once allowing me to do nothing than to face my head completely towards the ground and just let it go. I felt my nose starting to drip and I frantically began searching my pockets for an extra tissue. Thanking God when I found one, I held it to my trembling nose and sniffed. "I'm afraid you have caught me at a...at...a...hahhh...hahh...HAAAESCHEWW! HAESSCHEWWW!! HAAAESCHEWWW! ESCHEWW!!" Oh dear. People's heads were beginning to turn my way, trying to see who the culprit of all the sneezes was. But I found it difficult to stop. The tickle in my nose would not subside for one moment, only tormenting my nose with an itch so insatiable I was beginning to doubt that any amount of sneezes I sneezed would be enough to rid myself of it completely. "HAAAESCHEWW!! HASSCHEWW!!" Over and over again until my tissue was too weak to contain my allergy attack. I held my nose in the crease of my elbow. "HAAAESCHEWW!" I felt my body being jerked forward as the sneezes became more ticklish and stronger.

"Mr. James--"

"HAAAESCHEWW!! You've...you've...HAAASCHEWWWW!! Caught me at a--HAAAESCHEWW!! HAASSCHEWW--bad...bad...ahh...a...bad...HAASCHEWWW!!" My eyes were watering beyond belief at this point.

I heard several people coming to my side, but I was unable to concentrate on them at the moment.

"Edward? Are you alright?" Oh great. Now it wasn't just students who were noticing, it was faculty as well. The secret was out. Now everyone knew about Edward James's horrible allergies...

"You've caughhh...HAASHEWWW!" Still I tried to finish my sentence. "You've caught me at a bad time!" I managed to say. "Excuuhhh...se...me...HAASHEWWW!!"

Barely excusing myself, I hurried down the hallway, cheeks red from the allergies but also from the horrid feeling of embarrassment I had coursing through me. You might as well have made an announcement throughout the entire school about it. I dug a new tissue out of my pocket and held it to my nose as I walked outside until I was safe in my car at last. The tickle had died down tremendously once I was safe from the tree pollen outside.

"Oh...damned allergies..." And now everyone knew. It was so embarrassing to know that everyone knew the absolute monstrosity of my allergies...of my sneezing fits...my allergy attacks...what one open window in the spring could do to me... It was horrible.

Driving home, I sneezed a few times but it they were far enough apart and weren't too distracting. That was one of the things about my sneezing: once I had a fit like that, the sneezes went and died down, but not completely. I knew I would be sneezing on and off for the rest of the night and would not stop until the next morning.

Unlocking the door I went inside my home and found my wife cooking dinner in the kitchen, her petite body hovering over a giant pot of something.

"Josephine."

She turned around as soon as she saw me her eyes widened at the sight of me. I'd forgotten what I must have looked like to her after my fit. Coming closer to me she gave me a hello kiss before kissing the very tip of my nose. Her lips curled into a devious smile.

"Edward, darling, what happened to you today?"

I sniffed once feeling a slight tickle. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

• 2 months later...

Part Three!

"Oh gosh...look at how red your nose is,,," Josephine came closer to me, her eyes zeroed in on the biggest thing on my face. "You poor thing..." But her tone told me that there wasn't anything poor about it. "Let me guess...judging by the redness, the slight twitching, your watery eyes...this wasn't just a bouquet of flowers in the teacher's lounge was it?"

At the mention of my twitching nose, I felt it become more evident. The tickle was still slightly present, not big enough to tease me exactly, but big enough to be an annoyance in the back of my nose.

"No, not flowers. I wish. You know that one tree--"

"It was that tree? And I missed it?

It was adorable, how her face twisted into a pout at having missed an allergy attack caused my my worst enemy.

"That's not fair." She continued to look at my nose, but it didn't make me self-conscious like faculty or students staring at me did. She took her index finger and slowly began to rub the very edge of my nostrils with it. Being that my nose was slightly ticky, her finger work caused the tickle in my nose to grow. I felt it move from the back of my nose to the sides of my nostrils.

"Look at how they tremble..." she said, continuing to rub me. "Look at how your eyes close..."

Her devious fingers massaged my nostrils gently, feeling every desperate twitch and flare that was beginning to occur.

"Josephihhhh..." I began, but the tickle in my nose suddenly grew. "Oh...I need to...hahh...hahhh..." My trembling nostrils were growing. Widening. As the tickle grew, so did my nostrils. They were huge at this point, desperate to be rid of the agonizing tickle...

"You...hahh...you're gonahhh...make me..."

Josephine remained silent, only continuing her fun.

I flared my nostrils, daring the tickle to torture me even further. "Hahhh...hahhhh...ahhh...ehh...huhhh...hahh..." I was growing weaker and weaker as the build up grew. "I'm so...s-so...ticklehh...hahhh...I need...hahhhh...hahhh...I n-hahhh..."

"Mmmmm, look at the size of your nose..." she said. "Look at how much you quiver and shake..."

Tears were running down my face. "Y-you...hahh...hahhhh...." She suddenly pushed me to the couch, sat me down, and climbed on top of me. "You...teahh...tease!"

"Tell me how to make you sneeze..." she whispered, her finger play decreasing. "Teach me."

With her fingers no longer stroking my sensitive nose, I felt my breath cease to hitch. I knew she knew how to make me sneeze, but this was a game.

My nose was still unbearably tickly, my nostrils itching and flaring with every breath I took. "Use...hahh...a f-f-fehh...feather..." I knew she loved to tease me with one of those, and it would no doubt cause me to have a sneezing fit. Through the tears in my eyes I saw her grin.

"Like one of these?" She extracted a long gray feather and held it in front of my face. Just the sight of it was making me have a reaction...

"Hahhh...hahhhh..." My nose was twitching moreso than before...oh how feathers tickled me...

Josephine just stroked the end of the feather under my red, twitching nostrils. I saw her smile in pleasure as the sides of my nose involuntarily flexed away from the itchy gray feather. She ran the feather under my nostrils and my breath began hitching once again as the tickle demanded to be felt. "Hahh...hahh...hahhhh...oh...it's...hahhh...ticklehhh...ticklehhhhaaaa...hahhh..." As my nostrils quivered, so did my voice. "My nose is...hahh...twitching...it's...my...nostrils..." I tried to speak as she continued to tease me. "My nostrihhh..." I flexed my nostrils almost as if I was inviting the feather into my nose. "Pleeehh...please..." My nostrils went wider on their own this time, desperate. "My nostrils...won't stahhhh...won't stahhhhh...flaring....hahhhh...hahhhhhh..."

Here I felt the very slender tip of the feather venture inside of my nose. "My nohhh...nose...oh...you're...hahhhh..."

"How can I make you sneeze?" she asked.

"T-t-t-tickle...hahhhh..." I felt the sneezy tears now falling down my cheeks. "Hahhh...tickle my nose...more..." And she did as she was instructed. She gently pushed the feather deeper into the trembling itchy nostrils that begged for relief. She stroked my the inside of my nose, but not yet tickling the one spot she knew would cause all hell to break loose.

"Hahhh...haahhhh...hahh...euuhh...ohh...I r-rehh...really need to sneehh...sneehhhze...oh it's so...itchy...seeee?" I felt as though my whole nose was shaking because of the huge sneeze that was building and building deep within my sinuses.

"I see..." she replied, engrossed by the way my nose tried to deal with the sneeze, flexing and flaring, my nostrils widening more and more as the itch grew and grew... "I've never seen you so irritated! I've never seen your nose so wide, Edward..."

"Hahhhh...pleeeasse...I need to...neehh...need to...hahhh...hhhhaaaaaas..." I felt my nose pull upwards as she moved the teasing feather closer to that one sensitive spot in my nose.

"I mean Edward..." She moved the feather closer. "I know you have a big nose..." Closer. "I just didn't know it could seem to get this big..." And here she allowed the feather, now coated completely from being in my nose so long, to graze over the most sensitive spot in my big, trembling, flaring nose.

"HAAAASCHEWWWW!! HAAAAASCHEWWW! ESSCHEWWWW!! HHHHHHHAAAAAASCHEWWWW!!" No relief. "AAAASSSCHEEWWW!!! HAhhhh...Hahhh...HAHAASSSSHEW!!" Loud powerful sneezes overwhelmed me. I thrust forward, my nose coming into contact with the feather once again. "AHH...AHHhh...AAAACHOOO!! AAASCHEWW!!" Oh...I felt my head spinning.

"At least...at...AAACHEWWW! At least the tick...AaaSCHEWWW!! The tickle is...is...is...ahhh...ahhhhh..." Here came the teasing building ups... "Ahhh..euhh...ahh...oh...Jo...one m-more...t-time!"

Josephine took up the feather again and just caressed the outer edges of my red, dripping nostrils. "AAAHHHSCHEWWW!! HAAASSHHEEWWW! HAASWEWWW!!" I was no doubt covering my wife's torso with debris, something that I actually was embarrassed about... I felt myself blush. "AAASHCEWWW!!" I stuffed my nose into my elbow, the tickle making its way out of my sneezy nose. "AAAAHHASHCEWW!! Oh...oh...AAAHSCEWWW!!"

"Your poor aching nose..." Josephine said. But I could barely hear here over my gigantic sneezing feather fit.

"ASSCHEWW! ASCHEWWWW! Hahh...hahh...ASCHEWWW! Oh wow..."

And just like that, the tickle was as small as it had been when I first walked into the room. I sniffed miserably. "That was...ahh...worse than today in my classroom..."

Josephine smiled and kissed the tip of my nose tenderly.

"Ahhhschewww! Oh...I have taught you well..."

OMG!!!!!! :yay:

Now this is the kind of story I love. There really needs to be wayyy more stories like this on here.

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! clapping.gif

THIS!!!! IS WONDERFUL!!! Super awesome!! LOVE the detail, those sneezes *Whew* The internal dialogue is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!!!wubsmiley.gif Beautiful writing!!!

This is my favorite sneeze fetish story I've read so far, made me wish I had someone like Josephine to tickle my nose for me ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have a gift for writing!! I can't wait to read more of your stories!!!!!

• 5 months later...

I'm well aware this is a little bit older story but when I read it I just lost my mind. This is soooo good. And the inducing part is to die for. I hope to enjoy more or you work because this gets me really excited.

• 2 weeks later...

That was sooooo sexy. The way he got so embarrassed in front of the students, but basically did a show for his wife. Wow. That was intoxicating!