Sneeze Fetish Forum

blowing nose in the morning

chaos69

i have been staying at my girlfriends house for a couple of days now. i know in her bathroom she has no kleenex, but in the morning when the door is shut i hear her roll some toilet paper off and start blowing her nose. i can just picture it and i hope one of these days i will be in there when she starts to blow her nose. who knows maybe she might offer to help me blow mine.

i was wondering if anybody would care to describe your nose blowing routine in the morning, what you use and how you blow, and if there is anybody in there with you. and if there is do they blow also, or have you helped them blow. and details would be great, and if i get more details about my girlfriend i will share as well.

hope to hear from you all soon,

corey

When I'm at home I don't usually use kleenex or TP. I just use my bare hands and blow my nose straight into the sink (snot rocket). It's easy to wash everything off since I'm at the sink. It saves me money on tissue especially during allergy season like right now, and it's also greener. I know this grosses some people out but turns on others (including myself).

So yeah, that's my nose blowing routine in the morning. I live by myself so there is usually no one else with me.

it doesnt gross me out aiden, however it doesnt turn me on either lol. women that use toilet paper for nose blowing is better for my fetish, but thanks for sharing.

Well usually when I get up I just reach for a tissue from a box I always keep next to my bed and let out a few quiet, swishy-sounding nose blows. Then I'll wad up my tissue, wipe my nose a few times, and then throw the tissue into the trash.

During allergy season I'll let out louder (and sometimes honking) nose blows so I usually go into the restroom to do that so nobody else can hear me (at least not as well).

Every morning when I get up, I'm always stuffy (I could have allergies, but I think its the dry air in my house.) I usually use TP to blow my nose with unless there's tissues around. I don't blow my nose around others, only when I am by myself

When im sick ill always give some long stuffy wet blows into a wad of toilet paper before bed, wiping my nose clean after. And when i wake up in the morning im always so stuffed up i can't breathe so ill blow extra hard sometimes honking in my bathroom to get cleared out for the day in more toilet paper before wiping all clean.

Love this situation. Years ago I had the sexiest girlfriend with a very surprising practice. Just lovely- blond, smokin bod, "the bigguns" and the cutest little pointy nose. Anyhooo...On our first ...ahem...sleepover- she woke up first- went into the bathroom and let out the most lovely, thunderous honk I'd ever heard from such a little-nosed person. I know a blow is a blow...and a nose is a nose. But seriously...she was so dainty - i NEVER expected it.

Needless to say...I walked my little way in and joined the blow fest in flagranto delicto - so to speak. We were in a hotel for 5 days and each morning- she'd nasally wander in to the bathroom and repeat the process with no let up. Each day...I'd wait for the moment and join her at JUST the right moment. She had no idea about my fetish- heck, back then i barely understood it. But was happy to see the result.

Ahh those honks...and those lovely tissues she added to the trash pail every morning. ;-)))))

Thanks for the reminder.

BHB

Love this situation. Years ago I had the sexiest girlfriend with a very surprising practice. Just lovely- blond, smokin bod, "the bigguns" and the cutest little pointy nose. Anyhooo...On our first ...ahem...sleepover- she woke up first- went into the bathroom and let out the most lovely, thunderous honk I'd ever heard from such a little-nosed person. I know a blow is a blow...and a nose is a nose. But seriously...she was so dainty - i NEVER expected it.

Needless to say...I walked my little way in and joined the blow fest in flagranto delicto - so to speak. We were in a hotel for 5 days and each morning- she'd nasally wander in to the bathroom and repeat the process with no let up. Each day...I'd wait for the moment and join her at JUST the right moment. She had no idea about my fetish- heck, back then i barely understood it. But was happy to see the result.

Ahh those honks...and those lovely tissues she added to the trash pail every morning. ;-)))))

Thanks for the reminder.

BHB

the things id give for a girl like that! preferably one that isn't clinically tested crazy again haha

BHB I sent you a message!

I too had a gf like this.

She was 5'2, all the right curves, funny, smart, ridiculously hot green eyes.

Every morning she woke up and unloaded this honk that SHOOK the rafters.

It.... Was..... Epic.

Dudes...she WAS nuts. Hot but crazy. We had an argument in the Florida keys and she walked out of my car- in motion. Normally I'd say it was me. But nope. for her- Great Blow...Super Nuts.

Funny thing...my wife- another nut but a good one ;-) has a funny little thing going. She catches exactly 2 colds per year. One more of a cough variety... and another one smack dab in her "doze". She sneezes all day, wakes herself up sneezing. Blows all night then wakes me to the most wonderful honking serenade. It's great because my wife blows her nose a lot. Pretty much 2-3x per day and after 186 years of marriage, I, one of the great blow lovers among you...can actually say I'm desensitized.

EXCEPT....

that's right...when she has the cold. That's the ONLY time she honks and it's so unlike her normal blows. Dainty and feminine- to snot-to-honk joy. In the am, I hear her sdiffle to the lu - sneeze once and then HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK! 3-4-5 times. Then she emerges with this gorgeous red nose and it's like MORNIN for you know who.

Then invariably she says "huddy..why are attacking be when by doze is stuffed to high heavid?"...

why indeed...

• 1 month later...

I wake up every morning for class and I get up, walk to the bathroom and blow my nose with tissues that I keep in the bsthroom these first blows are usually thick and messy. then I usually go to the bathroom, go outside to smoke a cigarette. I usually sneeze in the begining of my cigarette because of a combination of the smoke and the sunlight. Then I go back inside to get dressed. Once I'm dresses I grab a handful of tissues off of my desk to put in my pocket. After that I blow my nose again before class to clear my nose.

Archived