Sneeze Fetish Forum

'Close one', Saiyuki Oneshot (M)

NameTaken

Hey guys! Haven't been on the forum properly for over a month or so now, Uni is seriously crazy! Right now, I should be either sleeping, writing an essay or cracking on with some translation homework.

Instead, I wrote this.

Apologies if there are any grammatical mistakes or it seems awkward in parts; I haven't written recreationally for such a long time, and never before for the fetish, really. It's also super short, but ehhh.

Saiyuki will always be my favourite fandom at heart, and this was super fun to write (and super self-indulgent, I might add). I'll probably try my hand at writing some more fics, like metalocalypse, for example, but I realllly should get back to working for now, haha smile.png

If you're not aware of the saiyuki manga or whatever, basically all you need to know for this is that it involves a group of 4 men (2 demons, one human and one half-demon) travelling across China towards India in order to prevent the resurrection of some demon lord and put an end to the insanity that's seized the demons throughout China.

I chose to torture Gojyo, because he's my favourite, and I find him and Goku so much easier to write. Visual of the two here.

So, I'll shut up now and let you read on! This would definitely be considered M/M I think, some strong language (because Gojyo has no manners and swears like a sailor) and raunchy stuff. If all of that float's your boat, here it is! biggrin.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku watched with rapt fascination as Gojyo probed his left nostril with the twisted tissue. The redhead inhaled shallowly, his breath catching every now and then as he continued to torture said appendage. Goku himself was unaware of quite how intently he was watching the scene unfold; there was just something so alluring about his companion’s increasingly desperate expression…Those wavering gasps, the tic of flaring nostrils, the irritated crease between those knitted brows…

And then Gojyo must have hit the spot, as previously gentle inhalations culminated in a ticklish final build-up.

“ah-heh…heh…Heh-heh-HEH!!-HUURRRRSH!-ahh!!”

He pitched forward, sneezing openly and downwards into the space between where he and Goku sat. The brunette saw how the rays of the afternoon sun illuminated the dampness that had issued forth, and stared as it dispersed into the air around him.

Gojyo was sitting back upright, grinning elatedly and rubbing his elegant nose.

“See, monkey, it’s as easy as that.” He sniffled. “Can’t believe you’ve never made yourself sneeze before. Feels fuckin’ awesome, man.”

Goku stuttered, snapped out of his trance.

“Sh-shut up, water sprite! Not everyone’s a huge pervert like you!”

“Hey, who’re you calling-!!” Gojyo faltered, the words renched from his throat. Goku looked curiously up at him to see what could possibly be the problem, and was once again fixated at the sight before him.

Gojyo’s eyes were closed, his eyelashes fluttering over his cheeks, and Goku couldn’t help (not for the first time) notice how damn good looking the half-demon was- especially with such a vulnerable, raw expression worn upon his handsome features. Not that he would ever, ever in a million years give Gojyo the satisfaction of knowing that he kinda-sorta had the hots for him. No way. That would be weird.

He was aware that if he didn’t stop gawking the way that he was right now, his feelings would become obvious anyway. Not to mention it would be hard to pass off the colour in his cheeks and the tightness of his pants as anything other than arousal. And then Gojyo would figure out his weirdo kink for, um…sneezing. The pervert had slept with enough people by now that he had to have encountered countless fetishes.

Thank God Gojyo wouldn’t be opening his eyes any time soon. He appeared to be stuck in a perpetual build-up of desperate gasps, only to be denied release, and was left sniffling and twitching, only to repeat the whole process all over again. Goku swallowed.

“F-fuck, man, it’s won’t…won’t-hih!!...won’t fucking-HAH!-hih-hih!!-ahhh won’t come…” Tears of irritation began to fall from the corners of Gojyo’s eyes.

The young boy just about managed to stifle the automatic groan of pleasure and frustration that arose in response to the redhead’s attempt at talking. As far as Goku was concerned, he may as well have been talking dirty to him. The blush spread all the way to the tips of his ears.

Gojyo was practically snarling now, his lips pulled taught and mouth gaping open. Yet still he couldn’t quite find the release he so desperately sought. His expression softened briefly and he whined pathetically before his breath scissored again with a new set of ticklish gasps.

Goku wasn’t sure what came over him. Maybe it was that he couldn’t stand seeing his friend suffer any longer, or because was being driven mad with desire, but he leant forward and prised the forgotten tissue from Gojyo’s flexing fingers.

When Gojyo didn’t react (Goku wasn’t sure that he could), he swallowed hard and brought the tissue’s pointed end up and into Gojyo’s dampened right nostril, and began to twist.

At first, Gojyo just continued to gasp fruitlessly, but as Goku pushed higher into a certain crevice in the redhead’s nose, Gojyo practically exploded.

HEEEEIIISHUH!!-HRRRRSH!-uhh!!” Gasp. “HRRRRRSHHH!!...hah-hah-haHA-HAAASSHUHHH!!...snff”

He had had no time to either warn Goku nor cover his face, so desperate was the need to sneeze, that he ended up succumbing to the tingle in his sinuses and letting loose entirely.

Goku jumped and gasped at the first violent sneeze, so loud he could have sworn the entire room was shaking. The spray misted his face and the outstretched hand clutching the tissue, and he felt the jerk and shudder of Gojyo’s body as their knees collided, watched his expression draw tight and his long locks swing forward with each expulsion. Like a deer caught in headlights, he was absolutely frozen on the spot, and simply sat rigid and accepted three more violent sneezes to the face and chest.

When Gojyo had finished, the room was silent, except for the redhead’s pants of recovery. Goku kept his eyes screwed shut and wished that the floor would just swallow him up, already. His jeans were painfully tight. The copious spray that had settled on his face would surely evaporate in no time, given the immense temperature his body was emitting.

He heard Gojyo laugh, suddenly. “Oh my god, that was crazy! I didn’t think I’d ever get there. Felt great. Hey, thanks for the help, man, sorry I totally gushed all over- hey, Goku?”

Concern undeniably leaking into his tone. Goku’s eyes, however, remained tightly closed.

“…Goku? Aw, man, I’m sorry that was so fuckin’ disgusting, I didn’t mean to sneeze on you like that…Goku, come on, look at me, I’m sorry…”

Goku reluctantly blinked his eyes open. Before him, Gojyo was frowning sheepishly and looking, to his credit, sincerely apologetic. His face was flushed and the wetness around his nostrils glistened in the light. He sniffled some of the dampness that threatened to escape back up into his nose. Slumped in the chair he sat, boneless, as if in afterglow. Gojyo was a man who shamelessly indulged in pleasures, no matter how small, Goku knew, and right now the redhead looked utterly satisfied, contrasting with the concern awash on his features. His relaxed posture, however, betrayed his elation, and Goku shuddered at the very thought of how he had, no matter how unconventionally, brought Gojyo to this pleasured state.

Gojyo frowned. “Man, are you ok? Say something, at least.”

Goku breathed in, tried to calm down and stand as discreetly as the tent in his pants would allow him.

“I’m fine, no thanks to you. I’m gonna shower and get your gross spit off my face, pervert. You’re so nasty!”

Gojyo bristled, attempted to mask embarrassment with anger.

“Hey, screw you, asswipe, I said I was sorry already! You were the one who shoved shit up my nose and made me sneeze on you, it’s your own damn fault!”

Back turned, Goku flipped Gojyo off over his shoulder and ignored the responding ‘fuck you’.

Man, but that had been close. He had let his own arousal overcome him and ask Gojyo to show him how he had claimed to make himself sneeze for fun as a child, feigning disbelief and curiosity at such a strange activity. The embarrassment he was feeling now was karma, for sure. He made his way to their ensuite bathroom, desperate to find release of his own.

Finished! Hope you liked it!

This was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC~~ OH MY GOSH~~ I've never seen this anime, but I can tell that everyone is perfectly in character --

Not that he would ever, ever in a million years give Gojyo the satisfaction of knowing that he kinda-sorta had the hots for him. No way. That would be weird.

“…Goku? Aw, man, I’m sorry that was so fuckin’ disgusting, I didn’t mean to sneeze on you like that…Goku, come on, look at me, I’m sorry…”

Gojyo was a man who shamelessly indulged in pleasures, no matter how small, Goku knew, and right now the redhead looked utterly satisfied, contrasting with the concern awash on his features.

“I’m fine, no thanks to you. I’m gonna shower and get your gross spit off my face, pervert. You’re so nasty!”

Gojyo bristled, attempted to mask embarrassment with anger.

“Hey, screw you, asswipe, I said I was sorry already! You were the one who shoved shit up my nose and made me sneeze on you, it’s your own damn fault!”

^ These are all brilliant, and I could totally get into your writing and let it lead me around~ Phenomenal job! NameTaken, I've missed you and your epic writtttinnnnnggg~~ I'm so glad you're back, if only for a moment >w<~

Best of luck in Uni! I hope when you get another break you can share more of your lovely writing with us~! <3

Oh god.

The second hand embarrassment.

It hurts...

But this is beautiful and I love it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, glad you liked it! Relieving seeing as I literally haven't written anything recreational since I was about 14 heh.gif

@BlackScatter aghhh you're always so lovely and thorough with your comments on everyone's work, and I'm honoured, seeing how well you write wub.png Maybe if I'm feeling any inspiration in the next few weeks, I'll start a drabble thread to keep me going. smile.png

@Akahana yesss the embarassment is real. At least I accomplished making you feel that much. Those stupid babies constantly make me cringe in the anime, so why not in fic? laughing.gif thanks for commenting!

@Zuki yooo fellow saiyuki fan! This sounds uber creepy but on Aku and Kisa's epic sanzo/hakkai fic on the adult board, I saw you commenting on that like back when they first wrote it? I can't remember how I got access to it when I was younger and without an account, the forum might have gotten stricter, I guess! Either way, long time saiyuki fans unite!

tbh I just ship Gojyo with everyone heh.gif Glad you liked it!

Archived