Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperately seeking a mailing partner

davidsch

As some of my comments said, I am desperately seeking someone female who would like to share fantasies in e-mails. These e-mails would be roleplays, vivid fantasies, little untold stories shared with each other regarding sneezing and related fetishes. My favourites are detailed in several topics, but includes as scenarios as caretaking (by a woman), she helps to blow his nose, she gives nasal drops to him, she maakes him suffer with some pepper and helps him with a tissue, she adores his flaring nostrils, etc. The partner should be a 18+ girl. Note, that English is not my mothertounge, but I understand very well. Girls, anyone would like to write and read fantasies?

As some of my comments said, I am desperately seeking someone female who would like to share fantasies in e-mails. These e-mails would be roleplays, vivid fantasies, little untold stories shared with each other regarding sneezing and related fetishes. My favourites are detailed in several topics, but includes as scenarios as caretaking (by a woman), she helps to blow his nose, she gives nasal drops to him, she maakes him suffer with some pepper and helps him with a tissue, she adores his flaring nostrils, etc. The partner should be a 18+ girl. Note, that English is not my mothertounge, but I understand very well. Girls, anyone would like to write and read fantasies?

I think I would love this!

Count me in!

I'm a new member so you can't message me!

So how do you want to get in touch?

Dear Julymonk10, I am very happy to see yyou here. I shared my contact information here, but according to forum rules they erased that post. I do not know what to do, but I am thinking.

Just a reminder that rule 5 of the forum says:

Our members value their privacy. As such, we do not permit the posting of personal details (yours or anyone else's) in open forum. You may share your own personal information in your profile (e-mail, messenger IDs, etc.). You may *not* share personal information about another member anywhere on the forum, be it posting, blogging or in chat. As well, we strongly discourage our underage members from posting any personal details in their profiles, for their protection.

This is for everyone's protection as the open forum can be seen by the general public and not just members. Members who are not yet validated can show their personal information in their profiles by following the steps in this post. However, in order to access other people's profiles, pending members must wait until they are validated. Again, this is for everyone's protection.

Thank you for your attention.

OK, but validating process is a little bit slow here. I've been here for months, started topics, comments, never hurt anyone. Hope validating doesn't need my parent's permission, or a signed letter from Pope Francis. :)

Dear Julymonk10, I am very happy to see yyou here. I shared my contact information here, but according to forum rules they erased that post. I do not know what to do, but I am thinking.

How about a friend request? (I can't send them out)

• 1 month later...

How about a friend request? (I can't send them out)

I can't send them out either. :/

Archived