Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Gallery?

BikermousefromMars

hi there,

this is probably a silly question, but i'm wondering if it's possible to download the videos in the gallery on this site? there's a few videos and pictures i'd like to view, but i can't seem to play them myself. i remember there used to be a way to download the videos themselves directly, but i can't seem to find that option anymore.

thanks. :)

I'm not seeing an actual download option, but at least with images, it looks like if you right click and select an image size, you can then right click again and save the image that way. I just tested it with the pic of Orlando Bloom and it worked for me :lol:

I can't check what might work with the videos because apparently my media player plug-ins on Chrome don't translate to private browsing.

yeah :( i remember there used to be one back then, unless my memory is fuzzy. i tried doing a search on how to download things from the gallery like some of the animated videos, but the recent assistance guide on how to download the animated clips harkens back to 2009 I think. i don't know if that method is still in use or anything. i'm guessing rather perhaps the option's been taken away or something.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?app=galleryâ„‘=457 - i was hoping to watch this clip in particular or some of the other ones about. there's an option to share links to it but i don't know who'd probably still do that. ^^;

Unfortunately since the forum software has been ungraded and changed more than once since 2009 any recommended download method from then probably isn't going to work. I don't think I've ever tried to DL a video from the gallery though, so other members probably have more helpful input than I do.

You can pluck the video URL from the source code or by inspecting the element, open it in a new tab, and then save that page? It should save as a .wmv (or whatever the video file is). Kind of a roundabout way to do it. Here's the URL for that one.

Archived