Sneeze Fetish Forum

Strong_and_Wild

Hello Everyone! It has been a while since I posted something so I am a little nervous. This drabble thread will probably just be short, little things that I come up with every now and then.There will probably be things like The Maze Runner, NHL RPF's, The Flash, maybe some Infernal Devices, and things of those nature. That being said, however, I love prompts or suggestions so leave them for me! Here's the first one.

Fandom: NHL RPF Chicago Blackhawks-AU

Characters: Jonathan Toews/Patrick Kane

Setting: Patrick and Jonathan are in college, and have just started dating.

Enjoy!

Seabrook stared at the bouquet in Patrick’s hand.

“Are you the one who’s been giving Toews all the flowers?” Patrick nodded. Once a week he brought his new boyfriend a small bouquet of colorful flowers, just because it was cheesy and fun. “You know he’s super allergic right?” Patrick froze, glancing down at the flowers in his hand.

“Allergic?” Pat asked. There was a creak at the top of the stairs, followed by two rapid fire sneezes.

“Jon?” Brent called up the stairs from his seat on the couch in the crowded living room.

“Yeah?” Jonny’s voice sounded stuffy to Patrick.

“Patrick’s here.” The stairs groaned as Jon came down them. His face brightened into a smile what he saw Patrick. However, Patrick also noticed a falter when Toews eyed the flowers in his hand. He quickly covered it by pulling Patrick into a hug. He held on a little longer than usual and Pat swore he felt his body jerk forward silently once or twice.

“Hey Pat, I didn’t know you were coming by today.” He pulled back and rubbed at his nose. Patrick noticed its pink tinge and chapped edges.

“I know, that’s why it’s called a surprise.” He joked, holding out the flowers. Jonny took them and grinned.

“Thanks Peeksy, these are gorgeous,” Pat noticed he didn’t smell them or anything along those lines. In fact, he seemed to be holding them as far away from his face as possible. “Wanna come upstairs? I was just getting some work done but I could use a….ehhh…a break.” Patrick furrowed his brow; he’d heard the distinct hitch in Jonny’s breath.

“Sure, lead the way.” Jonny turned and began climbing the stairs. Patrick glanced back at Seabs, who tapped his nose and nodded. Patrick shrugged and rolled his eyes before he followed Jon up the stairs.

Jonny’s room was perfectly clean, as always, and Patrick’s last bouquet was dying by the window. Jonny’s back was turned to him, his shoulders rising and falling rapidly.

ehh…heh….hae'KTSH….etCHOO, ugh…” Jonny sneezed violently, pitching forward before laying the flowers down on the dresser.

“Bless you.” Patrick said, flopping down on Jonny’s bed.

“Thagks,” Jonny muttered, rubbing at his nose.

“Can I ask you something?” Patrick asked, kicking off his shoes. Jonny nodded, grabbing a tissue from the box and wiping his nose. He tossed it into a trash can full of used tissues. “Are you allergic to those flowers?” Jonny looked up.

“No? Why do you thigk that?” His voice sounded slightly stuffier than before, Patrick noted.

“Something Seabs said downstairs, and I noticed you never even smelled them.” Jonny laughed, grabbing to flowers off the table. He buried his nose into the bouquet and inhaled deeply.

“They smell….gr..ehh…great, Ka…hehh…Kane…..heeeh….Kaner.” He said. His eyes started to water as he pinched his nose shut. “Shh…shit… hae'KTSH! HetpCHOO! hae'KTSH …oh by god…HetCHOO! Eh…. hae'KTSH.” Jonny panted as the fit tapered off. His eyes were bright red and watering. Patrick leapt out of the bed and snatched the flowers away, tossing them out the open window. Jonny was panting, hands on his knees as he scrubbed at his nose. Patrick handed him the tissue box which he took and blew his nose. “Thabks,” He muttered from behind the tissues.

“So, not allergic, huh?” Jon just glared.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived