Sneeze Fetish Forum

Embarrassing Nose Blowing (F, self)

bluelily

Hi everyone!

So several days ago I (not surprisingly) caught a really bad cold and I've been really sniffly and sneezy all week, but I've been getting a lot better recently, so I'm good smile.png

Anyway, a few days ago one of my friends asked me if I wanted to play tennis with her the following day. I told her I was still slightly sick but I decided to go anyway to get some exercise, since I spent the past few days in bed most of the time.

The next day I found that I actually had a really bad runny nose - I couldn't even change all my clothes without having to blow my nose once. But since I wasn't feeling that bad apart from my runny nose, I decided to go play tennis with her. We actually had quite a lot of fun and played a good game, but my nose got increasingly runny during our match until it felt like snot was going to drip out of my nose any second. I ended up having to stop and tell her I really had to blow my nose, which she was (fortunately) okay with.

Anyway, I find it highly embarrassing to blow my nose in front of others, so it was really awkward having to blow my nose with her watching me from the other side of the court. I quickly grabbed a tissue from my pocket, held it to my nose, and turned away from her, letting out two wet, almost gurgly-sounding blows. It didn't help that we were playing in an indoor tennis center, because the sound of my blows slightly echoed through the open room (which was even more embarrassing). After that, I dabbed my nose a few times, put the wadded-up tissue in my pocket, and continued our match.

I really didn't want to have to blow my nose in front of her again, so as soon as I got home, I rushed to my room, grabbed several tissues out of a box I had near my bed, and let out an extremely wet-sounding blow, almost instantly soaking all the tissues I had in my hands. I then grabbed even more tissues and blew my nose several more times, some of them ending in slight honks but mostly gurgly-sounding. Anyway, my nose felt really sore after that blowing, so I wasn't surprised to find that it was pink around the edges when I went into the bathroom to change back into my regular clothes. But it felt really good to get all that snot out after a long time smile.png

Anyway I've been feeling a lot better today, although I have sneezed and blown my nose a few times (although that was probably due to the morning run I did earlier). Hope you guys liked that! smile.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just came across your obs now, and it's awesome. I know how satisfying it is to just get home after sniffling for what feels like forever and blow a ton of snot uninhibitedly. The massive outpouring into a big wad of tissues is totally cathartic. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:35 AM, CharliesGirl said:

I just came across your obs now, and it's awesome. I know how satisfying it is to just get home after sniffling for what feels like forever and blow a ton of snot uninhibitedly. The massive outpouring into a big wad of tissues is totally cathartic. 

Haha, thanks! Glad you agree :) 

Archived