Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs (f)

jamesy

just got back from a nice night at the local bar - me, my good friend, and two girls. one girl was a mutual old friend of ours who was visiting her little sister, and she brought the sister along. both girls are very cute, but the little sister more so: wavy brown hair, very thin/nice body, perky breasts, and a cute little upturned nose also prominent in her older sister.

anyway, it was a great night filled with lively conversation, and much to my surprise, a nice little triple of sneezes by the little sister - a surprise to me since it's been so long since my last good obs. they were too loud to be ignored, yet she was very discreet and cute about it. all three were the same: she cupped her hands and put them to her face, squinted/closed her eyes, then bent over at the waist with a delicate "chooo!" sound (no inhale sound at all). i didn't see the first one but i heard it, and i trained my attention on her as she unsuccessfully fought off the next two, spaced 15-20 seconds apart. there was a furious nose-rubbing after the second one, but that didn't stop the third "chooo!" from coming.

two interesting things about it. one: she took away her hands between sneezes, but showed absolutely no signs of another oncoming sneeze before re-cupping her hands, at which point the sneeze would immediately come. and two: she was very conscious of being blessed, responding to it each time. i blessed her after #3 and wondered if her awareness of being noticed made her try harder to fight off #'s 4 and beyond, which she obviously tried hard to do, and with success. i wonder if i had not blessed her, if she would have let more come out. anyway....enough rambling.

jamesy

Archived