Sneeze Fetish Forum

different bar obs (f)

jgj5480

Wow...the local bar is the place to be I guess. Last night I went out and had "several" ;) beverages and was given a great show. This girl...in her early 20's, short probably 5'2" to 5'4", brown hair, medium length. She was wearing shorts and a low cut shirt. She was cute. Anyways enough...on to the observation! ;) This bar I go to is cool, when it is nice out they open the front of the bar so its more open when its hot. Anyways I am 99% sure these were allergy sneezes. She was on the opposite side of the bar but I saw her....I didnt pay much attention to her but out of the corner of my eye I saw her make a mad dash to the back of the room (where the bathrooms were) and I guess there were some ladies in the bathroom. She waited and soon sneezed very loud ahh chhooo but covered her mouth/nose with her hands. A guy yell bless you to her. Maybe that is why she ran to the bathroom...to get a tissue to sneeze or to just sneeze by herself in the bathroom? Anyways she begins to walk back towards the bar and is next to the guy who blessed her when she sneezes again! a little softer but same sneeze ahshooooooo. She then comes to the bar...5 feet from me. She constantly has her hand on the top part of her chest...near the base of her neck. This was really odd....I could see in her face she was holding a sneeze back. She was inhaling and breathing like she was gettting the sneeze to come out more...yet showed no facial expression. But slowly her jaw was dropping and she was prepping for the 3rd sneeze. And it came ahshooo...a but shorter than the others. I think she asked the bartender for a tissue but she told her she had none. The girl then makes a dash for the bathroom again and gets in...I am unsure if she got #4 out but moments later I saw her and she was fine.

Not bad I must say.

And with having "beverages" I get a bit more...you know the "H" word. ;) lol ^_^ So her episode did more for me.

Jaime

Guest onejayson04

I have had great luck in bars latley too, yesterday i saw numerous great sneezes as well. i was at this outdoor patio bar, and it was clear the bartender girl was having allergy issues, she kept sniffing loudly, and taking her index finger and swiping it upward on the side of her nostril, a couple times she started panting as if she were going to sneeze. i decided to get a closer look and left my friends and went to the bar to order a drink, , i orderd like a drink that takes a while to make, she was real cute, blonde hair tied up, tan skin, maybe 20-22 years old, high cut shirt. short shorts, legs forever, you get where im at , anyways shes making a drink for the guy in front of me when she lets out one of those long drawn out girly sneezes. thats starts out kinda normal, but trails off with a loud, high pitched kinda like 'Ha-CUUUUuuuuuueee.........!. a girl at the bar jumped and laughed, the bartender than stifled two mor and the guy said "if you do that again your head will explode". she kinda was like "uughhh' and half stifled abnother one, and kinda kicked her foot up and sorta stumbled. as she was giving the guy her change back she started waving her hand frantically under her nose only to stifle yet another one. just than she looked at me , eyes squinting, asking " what can i get ya" . im like blah blah blah, , shes making my drink and sneezes once again, this time like the first one only louder. she sneezed into her arm. i got my drink and all was well...

Jayson!!! DID YOU STAY AND OBSERVE?? she did 6...wow.

This is a ? to all...and I am unsure if this is possible or true (Well...I guess anything is possible.)

Ok, so one of my friends (a girl at college) says whenever she drinks, the alcohol makes her sneeze a lot more...like fits of sneezes! I have never seen this but has anyone in here experienced that or has seen one of their friends/colleagues have that happen to them?

Yes r....for some reason the bars have been a popular observation place!

I GIVE PERMISSION TO EVERY MEMBER IN HERE....TO GO OUT TONIGHT TO YOUR LOCAL BAR/PUB AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT!! ;)^_^

Jaime

I have a GREAT bar observation! About 15... 16 years ago, but, well... you ALL know how those great sneezing moments just kind of remain!

Beautiful, buxom, blonde girl.... over 30 sneezes! ;)

I was very tempted to put this one up there ^ under 'all time greatest obs'. ^_^

Anyway.... wish I could go into more detail... but... EVERY time I post an obs... it only last 10 minutes before it recieves a TIRADE of opposition.... ;) and then is eventually deleted, so.... ;)

Just use your imaginations! ;)

Guest onejayson04

yes..I actually have a guy friend and a girlfriend that both go into fits when drinking certain things, i have looked into this. 1)allergies to certain wheats, hops, barley and 2) drinking enlarges the capillaries in the nose, this is why so many drunks have the big red swollen nose.. i know when i go out and drink a lot, my nose is trashed the next day..

Guest onejayson04

Oh and by the way I did stay and observe, later I went to the john as I came back she was sneezing again, this time i only caught 4 stifles. i think i missed most of them. I also think she started stifling cuz she was getting too much attention

Archived