Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sleepy Hollow Alert! (M, Sick Ichabod)

Tangerine

OH SWEET JESUS MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! I've been hoping for a sick Ichabod episode since...well since the series started!

Woo, I got lucky~ I just happened to catch this on tv. biggrin.png

"The goods" are at 00:31 and 00:45. drool.gifHe also tries this eucalyptus steam thing at around 12 minutes in and you get to hear more of his miserably congested voice. tonguesmiley.gif

I just finished the episode myself! There are two sneezes (as pointed out by melonbun) and plenty of congested talk. I'd been waiting for this since the show started. :wub:

I'm in heaven :wub:

I never skip ahead but i'm so glad i did. Wow wow wow. Lol the "goods" were kinda cheesey, he's no McAvoy :lol: but the congested voice is SO GOOD, SO GOOD, hnnnnnnnng <3333

but the congested voice is SO GOOD, SO GOOD, hnnnnnnnng <3333

Especially when complemented by a scrumptious British accent. :drool:

but the congested voice is SO GOOD, SO GOOD, hnnnnnnnng <3333

Especially when complemented by a scrumptious British accent. drool.gif

Ugh, gosh, YES. SO MUCH.

I never even knew this was coming I just hit play and nearly died.... just suddenly sneezing and sickly looking Crane :D Abbie looking after him in perfect Abbie style, Crane struggling with the child safety lid was just precious and the congested talk was soooo good. These things should come with a warning I swear. Plus the episode itself was a great one!

Lol the "goods" were kinda cheesey, he's no McAvoy heh.gif but the congested voice is SO GOOD, SO GOOD, hnnnnnnnng <3333

I mean, almost no one can be a McAvoy but this is pretty damn lovely :wub:

Lol the "goods" were kinda cheesey, he's no McAvoy heh.gif but the congested voice is SO GOOD, SO GOOD, hnnnnnnnng <3333

I mean, almost no one can be a McAvoy but this is pretty damn lovely wub.png

Lol, okay fair point! ^_^

Don't watch the show, but I watched this and DAMN. Just watched the first scene and the one with the matzo ball soup, are there other good ones?

Ahhh that opening did not disappoint!!! Abbie wrapping the blanket around him..... wub.png I've also been waiting for a sick Crane since the series began! heart.gif God, that voice....

!!! I started watching this a while ago but lost track of it when I had too many other shows to keep up with... very excited to jump back in the middle for this episode, which sounds lovely. Thanks for the heads-up!

In Lost in Austen (2008) he is sneezing, too. smile.png

(1:35)

I love love love this! this fake is so much better than the ones in sleepy hollow wow. But I agree! His congested voice is mmmm :wub:

• 3 months later...

This fills me with quiet joy, but the fact that Crane is now referring to the demon as ''Bollock'' is filling me with more noisy joy. Can't help it. My sense of humour belongs more properly to a twelve year old boy.

• 4 years later...

Yea im super late to this. But does anyone know the episode name so that I can find it? 

1 hour ago, frenchposie said:

Yea im super late to this. But does anyone know the episode name so that I can find it? 

It's S2EP9 titled 'Mama'! :) 

16 hours ago, frenchposie said:

Thank youuu!!

No problem! :D Enjoy!

Archived