Sneeze Fetish Forum

After I Got My Teeth Pulled Out...

haruherohirahara

Okay, so if you know me, you know I'm a bit of a nasophiliac. Basically this means I have a nose fetish (especially for the nostrils).

Just yesterday I had some teeth pulled out from the oral surgeon--and he used some numbing stuff on my which basically made my upper lip lose all sensation. However, this must have gone up a little further than I expected; the next time I went to look in the mirror, I involuntarily flared my nostrils--but only my left nostril really flared. Confused, I tried flaring both nostrils--but only the left flared once more. At that point I thought, "Whaat? Why is only one of them flaring when I try to make them both flare?" I assumed it had something to do with the "operation," so I just waited it off.

Now I can flare both my nostrils again--but it was so weird seeing that I could only flare one of them! It's so weird seeing one of them two, maybe three times as wide as the other; it's incredibly unsymmetrical.

Haha I bet it would have been interesting watching you flare one nostril xD That awkward moment when you walk bely someone flaring only one nostril haha

I knew someone who could do thats, but I'm pretty sure it's because another guy threw a ball at his face and broke his nose when we were in 7th grade. He never actually got it fixed....

Never heard of it happening from oral surgery numbing, but that sounds interesting smile.png

heh.gif

My sister is practising to do this. rolleyes.gif It would be her dream come true.

I seriously laughed out loud at this heh.gif

Archived