Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chat Room Doesn't Recognize Me?

Jorm

Just tried to log into chat and got this error:

No username was supplied to connect to the chat room. Please notify the administrator.

I recently changed my SN, but I've done that before and never had a problem getting into chat. Could it be because of the umlaut, or is chat just being buggy?

Nooooo, and I was about to say how neat your username is now. I hope it isn't what's preventing you from getting in, but I have a sneaking suspicion the umlaut is the culprit - I've never seen anybody with a character in their name like that in the chat room before and nobody else seems to have had any trouble getting in today. :schmoll:

It's because it should be Jörmungandr tongue_ss.gif

(I kid, I have no idea.)

Oh shit! heh.gif I didn't even notice my fat fingers had hit M instead of N!

eta: Of course now that I've fixed the spelling it won't let me change my name again until the end of the month, will it? Ffffffffff....

A thought: If someone with multiple name change abilities (admin or mod?) changed their name to something with an umlaut in it and tried to enter we could at least determine if that was what was causing it? :lol:

A thought: If someone with multiple name change abilities (admin or mod?) changed their name to something with an umlaut in it and tried to enter we could at least determine if that was what was causing it? heh.gif

If that IS what's causing it, than the chat room is RACIST.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-2]

No username was supplied to connect to the chat room. Please notify the administrator.

Yes. Indeed it is <_<

I think a mod will change your username for you since it's kind of an exceptional situation - it's not like you changed your name to a bunch of dumb stuff on purpose and should be stuck that way *cough* Bondi *cough*

I think a mod will change your username for you since it's kind of an exceptional situation - it's not like you changed your name to a bunch of dumb stuff on purpose and should be stuck that way *cough* Bondi *cough*

Don't you mean *cough* ##1Sneezy@choo *cough*

Don't you mean *cough* ##1Sneezy@choo *cough*

Actually, I think you mean *cough*A wild Bondi appears*cough*

Archived