Sneeze Fetish Forum

my friend ashley (long ob) and conv.

Guest onejayson04

Guest onejayson04

I have this friend named ashley. met her ny freshman year, we had a class together. she kinda a sporty. easygoing. flirtatious...college girl, she flirts with me alot although she is now friends with my g/friend..anyways she also has brutal allergies going now. and contantly talks about, this particular conversation she had with my girlfriend really got me going.. the three of us got in the car for a small road trip. my g-friend who i have posted about in the past is also very sneezy now. anyways, she states," I keep sneezing today, this sucks, I hope i dont sneeze at the party". than ashley repleies " I like sneezing" "especially infront of people". so I said quietly "oh yeah...why so?" ashley said " like the attention" she gets really dramatic when she sneezes, we all no these types, but it wa sgood to hear her actually admit she likes the attention. shes the type that will announce she has to sneeze in a roomfull of people, and go through all the breathing, hand waving. eye-lash batting one could think of, half the time only to let out these miniscule little mouse sneezes. but latley I have noticed she has been letting some big ones go. an hour later, sure enough she announced "im gonna sneeze", she literally sat there 5 minutes, breathing heavy, waving hand, looking at the sun, my girlfriend was like "god...get it over with" moments later she let out 14 of the best girly sneezes i have ever heard...def. one of my better obs, my g-friend was like "are you about done there miss sneezey? ashley looked inthe make-up mirror and sniffed while saying.. "i just dont know..i dont think so...i think theres one big sneeze stuck up there" that was it for the car portion..it went on and on throughout the night with both girls, perhaps i will post more details later....

Guest onejayson04

Ok...as you wish...and no my girlfriend does not know about it.anyways we went to a radio station sponsered party, complete with d.j's live music, open bar. it was invite only, but there were still maybe 500 people. during much of the night the three of us went our seperate ways and talked to friends, whatever. I spent a great deal of the time glued to the bar. but at one point a heard a large sneeze from all the way from the othere side of the hall, it was ashley. so at one i headed over there to find her, my girlfriend and another guy sitting on the edge a high platform overlooking the dancefloor, as i got closer ashley looked right at me as she sneezed quite loudly into her cupped hands, the guy next to her was laughing, a second later amother one came, this time she sneezed into the back of here hand, also throwing her body off the platforming almost landing on me i might add. than she said this, which i got a kick out of "i nedd to stand when i sneeze; lol i laughed and she went into mini-fit of another huge yet very girly sneezes. and yes she drew stares, mostly guys, and it was apparent she liked the attention. later on the way home she sneezed 8 times in the car but they were more laid back, either she was tired, or drunk, or both, but as we got home, because i was buzzed and it wa slate, we all just crashed on my floor. than morning came, too early....but this time my girlfriend sneezed like 6 times, all semi stifles with a girly choo at the end, i kept hoping ashley would sneeze again, she kept sniffing...but she left before i witnesses anymore, man i love allerg season

Archived