Sneeze Fetish Forum

goju4ryu

This happened about two years ago. I was working at a retail store and it was about a four days after Black Friday. One of the managers, we will call her Rachel, had to open the store at midnight on Friday four days earlier. I saw her that morning morning and was perfectly healthy. No sign of anything. I did not see her again until Tuesday. By then I did not notice her until she had to answer a phone at the cash register. I instantly heard congestion in her voice. I turned around and her nose was super red. She caught a cold! The day went on like normal. At the end of my shift I had a very interesting experience. She was standing next to another manager. I asked if there was anything else I could do for her. She said, "Yes." I replied, "What is that?" She came back with, "Take my cold from me." I was a shocked and turned on at the same time. I had no idea how to react. I didn't want anyone to think I was weird. I looked at her funny without saying anything. She then said, "You know you want it. Come on. Everyone is doing it. It is the cool thing to do." I was all over the place after that. I am just lucky the other manager said something to get me out of that situation. It was great though. Never had that happen before.

Wow, I would've been really nervous if I was in that situation! Although I'm usually one of the first to get sick once it's cold season :P