Sneeze Fetish Forum

goju4ryu

I had a huge crush on a girl in High School. She had a very uniquely shaped nose but I thought it was the most attractive thing. She would get sick pretty frequently in the winter months too, even for being in school. She even commented to me once that she only caught three colds one winter and that was a huge success for her. Anyway she had a very different way to blow her amazing nose. She would pull a tissue out and hold it to her nose in the "prayer" position. She would gently blow and squeeze her nostrils together. Afterward she would fold the tissue in half and proceed to rub the bottom of her nose back and forth a few times. This was usually just as long as the "blowing" part. For some reason I found this totally attractive and thus it stuck in my head. Does anyone else look at how a person blows their nose or does anyone have or seen a unique way people blow their nose?

As long as someone doesn't open up the tissue or hanky and inspect what they just blew out (that is so disgusting, c'mon) any style is okay with me.

Personally I always blow my nose in a specific way, I will take out my handkerchief carefully unfold it Completley then using the mentioned prayer style first blow one nostril then the other, then both together. Then fold up my handkerchief and place it away. Normally my blows turn into large honks!

I usually don't pay attention to how people blow their noses - I'll look at how it sounds instead, lol tonguesmiley.gif

I prefer nice sound more than visual style toothumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I absolutely love it when people blow one handed and scrunch up their nose while doing so. You know when they get those scrunch lines all the way up to the fore head *melts*

I usually don't pay attention to how people blow their noses - I'll look at how it sounds instead, lol tonguesmiley.gif

I prefer nice sound more than visual style toothumbsupsmileyanim.gif

this is definitely me too!

I absolutely love it when people blow one handed and scrunch up their nose while doing so. You know when they get those scrunch lines all the way up to the fore head *melts*

YESSSSSS.

I generally like when people try to be timid and quiet about it. I don't like hearing the stuff come out like a volcano nor honking.

But eyes closed, blushing, and quietness is my preference ^^

Archived