Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs(m) and amusing comment

Rick

I was out for lunch in a local pub yesterday, and had to go to the bathroom before our meal arrived. While I was in there, I thought I'd take the opportunity to blow my nose, so I pulled my blue-and-white chequered handkerchief out from the pocket of my jeans and blew my nose in my normal way, holding it in both hands and blowing hard, honking loudly, blowing each nostril in turn and then both together when I was finished.

I'd just finished my blow when I heard a loud adult male voice from an adjoining room (probably the kitchens or a store room exclaim "Bloody Hell, there's a ship coming in to port!!", followed by the sound of a door slamming. I know I've often scared/surprised children in the past with the way that I normally blow my nose, but I think that's the first time I've had this kind of comment from an adult!

Haha! I jump when people blow their noses loudly but that comment has me chuckling! XD

Aww, thanks SH - I know I'm loud when I have to blow my nose, but I really didn't realise I was *that* loud before this!

Mind you, I did blow my nose when I was seated on the top floor of a double-decker bus once, and only realised afterwards that the whole bus on both floors had then suddenly gone completely quiet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 30/11/2014 at 11:57 PM, Rick said:

Aww, thanks SH - I know I'm loud when I have to blow my nose, but I really didn't realise I was *that* loud before this!

Mind you, I did blow my nose when I was seated on the top floor of a double-decker bus once, and only realised afterwards that the whole bus on both floors had then suddenly gone completely quiet...

Hahaha well that's embarrassing 😂😂

• 3 weeks later...

Try that when you're a girl (that's me) : trust me I get looks more often than I'd like. But there's no way I can change my noseblowing ahaha if it's not loud it doesn't work somehow;=)

Archived