Sneeze Fetish Forum

how do you put a quote thingy on?

addict.bandband

Like you know those things at the bottom of people's every post? Usually like a quote, a picture or a gif. Well I want to have one and I dont know how and I feel very stupid about not knowing how. But could somebody please tell me how to put one on there? <3

Click your username in the top-right of the forum. Then click Settings. On that page on the left hand side is a tab that says "signature." Click that. You can put whatever you want in it that way.

To insert an image or a gif, you have to upload it to a host such as imgur first, and then click the little icon that looks like a picture on the line where you can bold/italicize/etc your words. Paste the URL of the image into the little box that pops up there and you should be golden.

Click your username in the top-right of the forum. Then click Settings. On that page on the left hand side is a tab that says "signature." Click that. You can put whatever you want in it that way.

To insert an image or a gif, you have to upload it to a host such as imgur first, and then click the little icon that looks like a picture on the line where you can bold/italicize/etc your words. Paste the URL of the image into the little box that pops up there and you should be golden.

Thank you <3

Archived