Sneeze Fetish Forum

beginning of a chest cold, maybe (self-obs, F)

this_is_not_me

This is my first time doing an obs or anything like that, so I apologize if it's dumb.

I don't get sick very often, but my son and then my partner had... colds, I guess? Yesterday, I woke up feeling fine but started to get a bit of a tickle in my throat and possibly a few tiny coughs as the morning went on. Mid-morning, I had a conference call for work and of course that's when I had a little bit of a coughing fit. Out of nowhere, I kept having to mute my phone so I could let out these deep, chesty sounding coughs that actually hurt a bit. I'm sure the fact that I had to continue talking on the phone throughout it didn't especially help, but I got through the call and went back to my day.

This happened to me a couple other times, where I'd get this tickly feeling in my chest and then a small but rough-sounding and slightly painful fit would ensue. I felt totally fine in between until evening, when I started to get this... I don't know, a little bit of heaviness and irritation in my chest that hasn't fully subsided since. I'm not having trouble breathing, don't smoke or have asthma, and so far I don't have any other symptoms except the continued occasional bouts of chesty, raspy hacking.

I'll update if anything more interesting happens, or if I happen to manage to record anything.

Ah no!! No no....feel loads better!

*Sends magical fairies that heal your way*

Thanks <3

It's really not bad so far except I am coughing more now and it kind of hurts.

Thanks <3

Awww...:( have you tried hot herbal tea? :consoling:

Thanks <3

Awww...sadsmiley.gif have you tried hot herbal tea? console.gif

No, but I definitely will when I get off work. Thanks for being sweet/concerned.

Thanks <3

Awww...sadsmiley.gif have you tried hot herbal tea? console.gif

No, but I definitely will when I get off work. Thanks for being sweet/concerned.

Not a problem. :)

Update: Still sick. I am coughing up a storm, the deep, chesty kind and it huuuurts. Sadly, no sneezes.

I'm also running a temp of about 101 and I would love to be more descriptive but I still ended up having to work today and I am worn out. People kept calling me on the phone all day, to the point where I have started to lose my voice and I sound all croaky. I'm sitting here drinking herbal tea and hoping my son will not be too high-maintenance tonight because I don't have the energy to chase him around.

Update: Still sick. I am coughing up a storm, the deep, chesty kind and it huuuurts. Sadly, no sneezes.

I'm also running a temp of about 101 and I would love to be more descriptive but I still ended up having to work today and I am worn out. People kept calling me on the phone all day, to the point where I have started to lose my voice and I sound all croaky. I'm sitting here drinking herbal tea and hoping my son will not be too high-maintenance tonight because I don't have the energy to chase him around.

Awwww :(:consoling: but yes keep track of your fever and tea and juice is good. If you feel worse,

No work. Just get rest ok?

Arty :heart:

Awwww sadsmiley.gifconsole.gif but yes keep track of your fever and tea and juice is good. If you feel worse,

No work. Just get rest ok?

Arty heart.gif

You're so sweet. Thank you. I'm hoping I can make it through tomorrow for work because then I have the weekend off. My partner is bringing me chicken soup when he gets back so yay for that, at least. <3

*hugs you carefully from a distance in case you're a germaphobe*

*Accepts ur hug* hehe dont worry im not a germaphobe. And hey you're not alone. You have your partner taking care of ya.

*Accepts ur hug* hehe dont worry im not a germaphobe. And hey you're not alone. You have your partner taking care of ya.

Yup, he's been super caring but unfortunately he doesn't get home from work until around the kiddo's bedtime so that bit was a little sketchy. Kiddo is old enough to understand "Mommy doesn't feel good" and keep things on the slightly less crazy side, though, so that wasn't too bad.

Temperature is better, cough is worse. I'm okay if I'm sitting upright and mostly still. If I move around much at all or lie down, I cough my brains out. I keep waking myself up coughing at night, too. It's horrid. A friend of mine said she had something similar and went to the doctor only to find out it was viral bronchitis. I'm going to try to wait it out since my temp is down and there's nothing a doctor can do for a viral infection anyway.

But they can give you some antibiotics or some cough medication. But if nothing else, a trip to the doctor can't hurt.

But they can give you some antibiotics or some cough medication. But if nothing else, a trip to the doctor can't hurt.

If I'm not any better by Tuesday I'll definitely go and get checked out. <3

Archived