Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have a really stupid question.

ICan'tThinkOfAnything

Who is "the staff"?

I accidentally made a post in the wrong area, and I've been hunting around for the name of a staff member to PM so they can take it down. However, it seems like no one has the status of "Staff Member" or "Staff". Maybe this is just me being an idiotic shit, maybe "Staff" isn't really a status and I should be looking for someone else, I don't know. But would anyone be so kind as to tell me the usernames of some of the staff so I can resolve this issue as quickly as possible? Thanks :)

**waves from the Staff corner of the forum**

The Staff consists of High on Lullabies who is the Owner, myself and Enkidom who are the Administrators, Joal 555 and tma who are Senior Moderators, Dusty15 and Spoo who are moderators, BlackScatter, myownprivatesfc and matilda who are Trainee Moderators and MoonDuck and Pollen Girl who are Youth Moderators.

As you are not yet validated, you cannot start new PM conversations. If you ever have a question for the Staff, you can post it here in Website Support or you can use the Contact Us! feature at the top of the page ^_^

I accidentally made a post in the wrong area, and I've been hunting around for the name of a staff member to PM so they can take it down

Hello, ICan'tThinkOfAnything~! I wanted to let you know that your topic "Not a story, but a Prompt!" has been moved to the appropriate area (under Obs, Stories, Artwork, where all the other requests are). And as Puddin said, feel free to use this area or Contact Us! any time you need us :)

Thank you! :) Sorry, I have a tendency to post things in the wrong place. Thanks for replying, though :)

Archived