Sneeze Fetish Forum

Explain your signature!

riyona_ebooks

Describe it and where you got it from and all that stuff.

Mine's a shot of Luigi bobbing his head (from They Live In A Castle) with the romanji lyrics to Fukkireta under them.Hey,it looks like a Fukkkreta:D

Mine is from stupidfox.net. It's just a series of really cute comics, and the one in my signature was one of my favourites.

Also, my SFF code, which is pretty self explanatory (find out what it means at haee.pythonanywhere.com)

The final one just came up when I Google'd "PuddinPop" (after the dozens of pictures of Bill Crosby <_< )

Mine has links to a couple of stories I've posted here as well as to my dA account. There is also a picture taken from some past chapter of Kuroshitsuji (I haven't remembered to update it in a few months xD) and a quote from Dragon Age: Origins.

Mine's the lovely James McAvoy, celebrity ambassador of the Media section thanks to his prolific material. :) This was a series of photo from a magazine shoot he did based on dreams but it looks like him waking up feeling unwell :P

Currently mine is Santa Claus from the beloved animated Christmas special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, delivering the same line I say when I see a girl with an attractive big nose. heh.gif

In a few days I will change my sig back to the most important phrase a cold-lover has at his or her disposal - "Sick how?" bleh.gif

Mine's actor Benedict Cumberbatch being his usual dorky self during a promo interview for Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug last year. He serves the double function of looking adorkable and being appalled by everything I post on here. :yay:

A field of flowers, which I love because not only does it satisfy my aesthetic preferences, but it's pretty On Topic for the forum, too! (The colors match my avatar a little also, I think, which is neat because the signature's flowers represent a love for allergies and the tea in the avatar reminds me of colds...)

Mine's a quote from Bob Ross because I'm moderately obsessed with the quote itself and all the fantastic things Bob Ross said that encouraged art, even though I'm a writer instead of a painter. "Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." is my favorite.

I'm currently looking for a gif or something to put as well, related or no, not really sure yet.

UPDATE TWO HOURS LATER:

The quote from Bob Ross, my favorite quote from one of my favorite authors, and my favorite quote from my musical. A line that divides them that has to be proportional to where the gifs start and end. Three gifs the same height and width because I love dangos, tinkerbell, and the gif of Kona is my life in a nutshell. Ignore my neurotic tendencies about the number three and the proportional sizes.

Well, mine is obviously the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the original T.V. series who have on sparkly mask and elbow/knees things. I have this because, again, obviously, I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! And it looks really cool!

Also my SFF code. But that's not nearly as cool.

I'm finally pleased, at least for the time being. Blake from Criminal Minds. Of course. :rolleyes::bag:

The first quote kind of speaks for itself. I love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The second and third quotes are from The Goodies. The first because it's hilarious and from the episode with my favourite clip (How to make babies by doing dirty things), a very safe for work gender education film. The second because relevant. :P

The last is a rather silly joke involving forum-related things that makes me smile every time I see it but will probably not quite as amusing if I explain.

He serves the double function of looking adorkable and being appalled by everything I post on here.
And I for one will never, ever tire of it!

My current sig is... well, the picture is what it looks like heh.gif A man standing in water, but reflected as a raven. I can't remember where I found it, sadly. Somewhere in the murky waters of the internet. I've always had a strong affinity for corvids, and the image also speaks to my constant struggle with self-image, both physically and emotionally. *

The quote is a Robert Hunter lyric from the song 'Box of Rain' by The Grateful Dead. It's one of my favorite lines, from one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite bands, but beyond that it's a reminder to me to not give up and to find comfort in the simple things in life.

*eta: Also, abs.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen SO MANY iterations of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" thing. So, I thought why not create my own? I'll probably change it to some kind of Transformers thing (either something amusing or something Optimus 'cause HE'S MAH SPARKMATE heart.gifkiss2.gifheart.gif (their version of wife/husband/life partner (literally--they don't have divorce bc it's physically impossible))) in the future since that's what I'm about.

Quotes from my favorite TV show ^_^ And from a really awesome song. The turtle is because "not-ordinaryturtle." It was supposed to be ordinary, but that was my first attempt using Turtle and it didn't end up exactly the way I wanted it to :lol:

Mine's a HaruRin gif from Free! Eternal Summer.

Haru was having trouble explaining himself to the customs officer in English when they were taking a trip in Australia.

Rin pops in from the side to say "sight-seeing". So much fan service in that Aussie trip for HaruRIn shippers. bleh.gif

In a while I'll change mine back to the first one I had-a GIF of Luigi sneezing(from Mario & Luigi-Dream Team) and the words "Proud Luigi Fangirl".

Don't hate me,Luigi's my baeee~♡

Archived