Sneeze Fetish Forum

Name something you really want to see happen.

riyona_ebooks

Right now I really really REALLY want someone to sing Fukkireta in Luigi's voice.

Right now, the thing I most want to see happen is fascism, racism and religious extremism disappearing from the face of the Earth. glare.gif

On a serious note, I agree wholeheartedly with above poster.

On a lighter note, I almost feel like I could run naked through the streets of my home town if only I got to see the lady in my signature have a sneezing fit. :bag:

I am sorry, I don't feel like going for the serious stuff when the topic is posted in Fun&Games.

Right now I would love new content for Dragon Age: Inquisition, stuff that would include Anders. I would also love new content that would have either Cullen or Anders ill but I doupt that will ever happen. xD Thus I would really, really like to see people draw fan art and write fan fiction of either one sick. lol Someone caring for them, being all kind and loving. That would be really nice.

(This is more of a 'I want to see it happen but bruh wtf it's totally never gonna happen' thing. :cry: )

I would like either Diaval, Loki, or Nightcrawler all to myself for as long as I want. Any one of them will do. Preferably ill with a nice sneezy cold. And willing and wanting to be taken care of. Yes, this would be quite nice.

I would like to see more people watch TMNT 2012 because then I could have more people to talk about it with instead of just my mom.

I would love to see a new game with Dimentio or Fawful in it, but I kind of know it's impossible. I want to see myself getting really good midterm grades. :P

I'd also like to see a fan-made anime version of Super Paper Mario. Derp.

I would like to see more people watch TMNT 2012 because then I could have more people to talk about it with instead of just my mom.

You can talk about it with me if you want. :lol:

I would love to see a new game with Dimentio or Fawful in it, but I kind of know it's impossible. I want to see myself getting really good midterm grades. :P

I'd also like to see a fan-made anime version of Super Paper Mario. Derp.

You can talk about it with me if you want. :lol:

:D :D :D I might just do that!

I want Transformers (preferably Prime, but I can live with Bayverse) to be real and for Team Prime and the Decepticons to have a giant droid death match outside my school, and then when Optimus or Megatron wins (either if it's Prime, but NOT Megatron if it's Bayverse), I want him to sweep me off my feet and BE MINE FO'EVAmf_w00t2.gif

I would love to see the MarbleHornets fandom grow to more than just slender-fans and people on tumblr so that people at COMICON don't tell me, "Wow, that's so obscure. I would have never heard of that!"

• 2 years later...

I would like to see a major revival of 90's/early 2000's pop music and rap.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bandit said:

I would LOVE a hug

One warm huggle coming right up! Would you like a glass of wine with that? B)

17 minutes ago, aName said:

One warm huggle coming right up! Would you like a glass of wine with that? B)

Vodka please

• 4 weeks later...

Probably enforcement of gun control in the USA, more acceptance of LGBTQ+ people, end to global warming, etc.

Also canon Klance would be great, thanks. I am trash

*runs away* 

• 2 weeks later...

Date my kpop biases — uh — I meant to say my kpop biases making long videos documenting their illness and sneezes next time they’re sick.

I just want my music instructor to sneeze, already! She did in two lessons before, but I never remembered exactly how it sounded. Just the idea and what she did before, when, and after she sneezed. This time, I'm dedicated to remember it completely...as well as not get startled by it as I did the other times which made me screw up my piece. But I want it to happen again already! C'mon, tomorrow is another lesson, it's almost March, and she had a sneezy day last year at the start of March from her allergies. Promising? Maybe? I hope! But I also don't want her to be toooo miserable. Then I'd just feel bad for her, too. :( 

I’d like to see my Journalism teacher (aka: “the sassy egg”) teaching something for once. He’s such a tough cookie and hates everything everybody makes / writes / takes pictures of.

Archived