Sneeze Fetish Forum

the #1 con of having a fetish

daisy4007

So I have a nose blowing fetish. I like sneezing a lot as well, but nose blowing, for me, is more sexual. So naturally, if I see my mom or dad or any relative for that matter, blowing their nose, it disgusts me to the point of tears. Like, it really REALLY bothers me. The most logical reason for this would have to be because I look at nose blowing as a sexual thing, therefore when I see a relative doing it, it's almost like watching them masturbate... I know it's disgusting. Also, there's the fact that I can't do anything about it! Where I come from, nose blowing is seen as a perfectly normal thing to everyone else except for me, so I have to silently suffer with an over whelming r-feeling of helplessness.

Does anyone else feel the same way about this? because for me, seeing a relative blow their nose, or even sneeze can be a very traumatizing experience. upset.gif

YES, I feel the same way! I'm not as much into nose-blowing as I am sneezing, but seeing a relative blow their nose totally grosses me out. I don't particularly like to hear a relative cough either.

• 3 months later...

Ughhhh, the horror! My mom is like sneeze machine, and she has those loud and breathy sneezes with a long build up.

Before I actually knew about my sneeze fetish, I was very annoyed when any of my relatives would sneeze. I was 100% sure my sister was just acting when she sneezed as if a bomb exploded! And everyone was saying:"Calm down, she just sneezed!"

Now I know that it wasn't just the volume of those sneezes that bothered me.

I'm not sure about nose blowing as a kink for me but............ I'm trying not to breach that barrier. I suppose it's easier for me because I'm interested in sneeze-related things, not just in a fetish sort of way? And it would only be wrong if I was already in that mood/frame of mind when somebody sneezes in front of me. I mean, when I'm in fetish mode and looking for material in the media or literature, that's different. When I'm focused on work or in the general public and someone sneezes (family, or stranger) I brush it off and don't think too deeply on it. But I don't necessarily relate the fetish directly to sex... more like... and forgive me for this example, butts. I won't stare at my brother's butt, or any other family member's butt unless by accident and not in that way. And when I do-- preferences met, I'm usually subtle about it. Someone tell me I make sense.

UGH YOU ARE NOT ALONE .

I get so angry when my mom sneezes. like, no reason besides the simple fact that she sneezed. I just swell with anger; I hate the sound and i feel exposed or something,which is silly cus there's obviously no way she knowes of the fetish.

And also my BROTHER. Dear god. He told me what his fetish was, and after years and years of pestering me, I finally told him what mine was (What can I say? We're twins; we're close..) And ever since then, he'll sneeze and (If he happens to remember our conversation), he'll glance at me with a smirk. I'm like, NO PLEASE STOP.

I don't have a fetish for noseblowing, but I do enjoy it from time to time. If I do not like the way a particular person sneezes or how they sound when they blow their nose, I cannot look at them while they do it.

I too have a nose blowing fetish that is sexual for me so yes I agree with you seeing a relative, of any kind, do it really grosses me out. Can relate.

• 1 month later...

So I have a nose blowing fetish. I like sneezing a lot as well, but nose blowing, for me, is more sexual. So naturally, if I see my mom or dad or any relative for that matter, blowing their nose, it disgusts me to the point of tears. Like, it really REALLY bothers me. The most logical reason for this would have to be because I look at nose blowing as a sexual thing, therefore when I see a relative doing it, it's almost like watching them masturbate... I know it's disgusting. Also, there's the fact that I can't do anything about it! Where I come from, nose blowing is seen as a perfectly normal thing to everyone else except for me, so I have to silently suffer with an over whelming r-feeling of helplessness.

Does anyone else feel the same way about this? because for me, seeing a relative blow their nose, or even sneeze can be a very traumatizing experience. upset.gif

I HAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEE when anyone in my family sneezes or blows there nose.....it drives me absolutely insane...like I know it's not their fault in anyway but it makes me want to throw them out of a plane window. It's almost like the sound of them sneezing replays over and over in my head pissing me off more and more. The harder I try to forget the disgusting sound the longer it lingers around in my head...sorry for the rant but it totally chaps my rear.

It would definitely be thinking that you're in a perfect situation for an obs...and then not getting it and it just ruins the rest of your day. Or being sooo close to an obs...and again not getting it, again ruining the rest of your day because that's all that's on your mind lol

I feel exactly the same way that you do! It completely grosses me out when someone else blows their nose, because it is very sexual for me! I hate to admit it (I know that this might sound extremely weird), but it even turns me on a little bit when I blow my own nose (not sure why). I think it might have to do with fantasizing about a pretty woman watching me blow my nose, especially when it's really soggy (which is usually the case for the first 20 minutes every morning). It grosses me out when people pick their nose or blow their nose in their hands or make smart-ass comments about how they have been "listening to me blow my nose for the past 20 minutes" and follow it with "why don't you take something for that?" or "are you done blowing your nose so I can talk to you?". All of those comments have made me extremely self-concisous about blowing my nose in front of others, even if it is a "natural act". I find myself having to close the bathroom door or go somewhere else to blow my nose. However, if I knew that someone had a nose blowing fetish like me, I would definitely blow my nose in front of them and would be embarrassed about it.

Easy to relate to your stories, especially Jeffs. It excites me seeing someone blow his nose, but I must feel very comfortable with that person not to be grossed out too. I like to blow my own nose, but always in private, and imagine doing it so that others see or hear me do it. It's like the mirror of what I like best: seeing and hearing someone blow a lot, loud, long etc. It's odd, but that's how it is...

Archived