Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kissing with a blocked nose

a_nonny_mouse

I find both in real life and in stories there's nothing that drives me wilder than variations on this theme...

Sniffling during kisses, or other makeout activities involving the mouth. Having to break from a kiss to sneeze. Having to break from a kiss to pant for breath, because of a stuffy nose. Breathing through a congested nose in order to keep kissing someone (or doing other, more adult things with one's mouth.)

A partner of mine pointed out, it's basically an extremely safe and tame form of breathplay.

I enjoy being the dominant one in these circumstances. In part because I like other people's sneezes better than mine; in part... There's something extremely alluring about a person having to choose between breathing freely and kissing/licking/nibbling you, and choosing your body over air.

(And don't even get me started on versions where there's something *on* your body that the other person is allergic to... Sdfghjk takemenow.)

If your nose was well and truly blocked, and the kissing was on the more intense side I could see a very real danger of passing out due to lack of oxygen :lol: The idea of someone having to suddenly break away from a kiss to release an unexpected sneeze is indeed a sexy one :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh wow. I've never had this done to me, but all of the above would be a huge, huge turn-on. Just imagining it is a turn-on. I don't remember when I first pictured this in my mind, but I hope someday to experience it where the person chooses me or his breathing.

I've actually had this happen for me :3 a guy I see on and off has bad allergies basically year round . Whenever we kiss, or do other things .... x)..... He's always really breathy and has to take breaks and talks all sexy in a congested voice mmf if he only knew how much that enhances things for me. I feel pretty lucky :P

I've always fantasized about these things happening, but hopefully these can happen sometime in the future. I also think that it would be hot if a significant other sneezed all over me and used me as a human tissue. w00t.gif *takes a deep breath*

I've always fantasized about these things happening, but hopefully these can happen sometime in the future. I also think that it would be hot if a significant other sneezed all over me and used me as a human tissue. w00t.gif *takes a deep breath*

And vice versa, Bingo.

A young lady I've visited on several occasions this year had a negative reaction to the two times we tried chhinkini. Her sneezes were robust including several while we were kissing.....but it blocked up her nose instead of opening the flood gates.

She had pause while we kissing so that she could breathe. I have elected not to use it again, sadly. We'll think of something else.

OMG! I'm so glad that I am not alone in this. I would love to have a guy use me as a "human tissue"

For those of us who aren't germophobes, the sky is the limit. Certainly has been for me over the years.

I don't think I thought into it in this much detail before, but with how much I love sniffles this sounds pretty much like the hottest thing ever. Especially the sniffling during kissing and having to break away to pant for air... wow.

If your nose was well and truly blocked, and the kissing was on the more intense side I could see a very real danger of passing out due to lack of oxygen :lol: The idea of someone having to suddenly break away from a kiss to release an unexpected sneeze is indeed a sexy one :)

A very sexy idea indeed!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't actually thought of this before, which is weird because come to think of it, it's happened to me before! My boyfriend was on leave (air force) and we were hanging out by the river a couple months ago. It had been really cold all that week, but that day was warm so we went to look at the water and just be alone. He'd caught this nasty head cold though so can you imagine how turned on I was getting while he was trying to talk through sneezes? But the best part was when we started kissing and I felt his breath starting to hitch. He broke off and turned away just in time to save me from getting sprayed in the face, but I don't think I'll ever forget that! This has actually also given me some great story ideas, so thanks double time!

Having to break from a kiss to pant for breath, because of a stuffy nose.

Yes. Just seeing this typed out is arousing. Probably my favourite scenario of them all. SDLKFJLkdsfj

Okay, I guess I never thought about it that deeply before, but this is actually SUPER APPEALING. a_nonny_mouse, you've totally opened my eyes to entire worlds of possibilities I hadn't properly considered before. Both for writing and relationship goals. And I THANK YOU~ xDD

Having to break from a kiss to pant for breath, because of a stuffy nose.

Yes. Just seeing this typed out is arousing. Probably my favourite scenario of them all. SDLKFJLkdsfj

And just have to get behind this one 100% because WOW, is that attractive.

choosing your body over air.

ALSO. SEXY MUCH~? That's an amazing way to put it. Damn. >w<

This reminded me of that episode of Dharma and Greg where Greg (Thomas Gibson) gets sick; he's all stuffy and has to turn away due to a coughing fit :D

Yesss, THIS! My S.O. has seasonal allergies that stuff him up, and he's done both of these things (having to break the kiss to breathe or sneeze). They are both ridiculously attractive. Like the OP, I prefer to be the one being kissed in this scenario.

I'd also like to add, for the approval of the group, the idea of someone nuzzling your neck with a blocked nose, sniffling as they give you little kisses on the neck. Soooo great.

• 4 months later...

yes i have and it is indeed sexy especially if you are making out and erm *cough cough* doing over things and they are get over frustrated because of the cold they have they looks so cute i cant hlp but cover them in kisses and trailing them all around teasingly and kissing their nose when thet sneeze aswell as blessing them until i run my tongue over their lips to carry on the make out.

*nurse is here to look after you* :D hahhaaaaa xxx

Glad this got bumped up because the idea of it is incredible appealing :wub:

I like the thought of kissing with someone who's super congested and the idea that maybe their nose might leak a tiny bit as it bumps against yours during the kiss (in the way super-congested noses sometimes betray you and leak a tiny thin steam of clear congestion) and then they're all embarrassed and apologetic. *fans self*

• 1 year later...

What a nice topic .. I'm happy to have kissed many women who were congested but it (unfortunately) wasnt planned, they just said they had a cold and it was a big turn on for me ^^ I'm sure that one day I'll find a woman who loves sneezing too and enjoying all this stuff :) 

Archived