Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interesting dream (M)

Jeff

I had an amazing dream last night. I dreamt about being over a friend's house visiting. We were talking for a while at the table in her dining room, and I felt a sneeze coming on. I tried to hold back the sneeze, but I couldn't. I let out a very hard and wet sneeze into my cupped hands. I went to go take my hands away from my face and noticed that there was a bunch of snot in them. I could feel my face turn red because she was looking right at me when it happened. She immediately asked if I was okay. I then asked her if she had any tissues. She said, "Yes of course, let me get you some". She then got up and went to her living room and grabbed three white Kleenex tissues from a large blue box and walked back over to me. She then did something I didn't see coming. She put all three tissues over my nose and look right into my eyes and said to me, "blow your nose". She pinched off my left nostril as I blew out of my right, then switched sides. Both sides were really soggy. After I was done blowing, she opened up the tissues and glanced and said, "nice one". Then she folded the tissues and wiped off my hands and said, "why don't you go wash your hands in the kitchen while I get you some more tissues?" I washed my hands in the kitchen sink and just as I was drying them, she was putting two more tissues to my nose, but folded over this time. She then said to me, "go ahead and blow your nose again". She pinched off my right nostril this time, as I blew out of my left, then switched. I blew as hard as I could, there was a little bit of sogginess, then honks. When the honks came, I apologized. She said, "don't apologize for that, I just want to make sure you get everything out". After I was done, she glanced at the tissues again and asked me if I needed to blow my nose again. I told her that I didn't and thanked her for helping me. She said, "you're welcome, glad I could help".

Little bit of a back story. She has seen me blow my nose before. The first time was in her kitchen a few years ago. We were talking and I grabbed a piece of paper towel and let out a really loud honk. As she was facing me, she said, "wow, that's quite a honk you got there, are you ok?" I was kind of embarrassed, but told her that I was okay.

The second time was at my house. We were playing a card game in my dining room and I had a cold. I kept sniffling. After about 2 minutes of sniffling, she looked at me with a look like, "why don't you go blow your nose?", but she didn't say anything. She only said, "are you okay?" I took that as a cue to blow my nose. I went into my bathroom and let out a really loud and soggy nose blow. After coming back to the table, she asked if I was okay. I told her that I am getting over a cold. She said, "I hope you feel better and I have really bad allergies and have been doing that a lot today too". ** I wish I could've seen her blow her nose, never did **

The third time was in my car. We were driving somewhere and she was in the backseat. I sneezed while stopped at a red light and she immediately said, "bless you". I thanked her and asked her if there were still tissues back there. She said, "yes, here you go" and she held the yellow cube box of Puffs out for me. I grabbed and tissue and thanked her, then folded the tissue over and blew my nose while sitting at the traffic light. It was a little bit soggy with some honks. I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed her watching me blow my nose. I wonder what she was thinking.....

Question to all the women in here, what would you have done in that first situation? Would you have done the same thing I dreamt about my friend doing, or something different?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I just say those are some really great obs in your backstories!! The second and third ones especially. Now, to answer your question.. if I was her and I knew you had the fetish, yes, I would have done it for the sake of fetish. But if I had no idea probably not..

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm not really a fan of nose blowing in general, I do very much enjoy the idea of playing either role in that dream. I think I just have to be involved somehow in order to enjoy it. Anyway, I'd like to say I'd totally do it, but I don't think I'd have the nerve unless I knew the other guy was into it and wouldn't think I was weird. I mean if we were friends, he'd know I was weird, but this would be different.

Archived