Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you were the creator of your favorite fandom, what would your favorite character(s) be allergic to?

riyona_ebooks

Extremely long totle, yay ;)

Also, if they have any immune system weakness or anything.

If I was the creator of Super Mario, both bros would have severe pollen allergies, and Luigi would have a so-weak-its-pathetic immune system.

Your turn!

For the SPN fandom...I would make Dean Winchester allergic to cats.

Oh wait, he is... smile.png

Damn, I am one lucky lady.

I would also make Sam allergic to dust. Because that would be endlessly adorable. I could just see him, digging through dusty old books in the Men of Letters bunker..mmm.

I already am the creator of my own fandom, or rather... I'm super into my original concept for a game and the characters in it.

Buuuutttt..

Let's just go for ones I don't own. Currently I'm feeling feels about Ace Attorney and TMNT, so...

Ace Attorney

Phoenix already has so many colds, his immune system is awful. But I wouldn't mind seeing him allergic to dogs. That'd be adorable.

Miles, he'd be allergic to pollen. <3

TMNT

ghhh my headcanons have taken me over

Leo wouldn't get sick too often (but when he does, it knocks him on the butt) and he'd be allergic to perfume.

Raph would have pretty bad hayfever but rarely ever gets sick.

Donnie would be really allergic to cats (and of course, cats know this and gravitate towards him) and as we know from the 2003 series, gets sick more often than the others. (but not as much as Mikey, in my headcanon)

Mikey wouldn't be allergic to anything but would get sick often.

whoops i'm invested in these turtles someone hit me

OMG, this is kind of a dream of mine, haha! I'm less interested in allergies than colds, but probably I would just make every character allergic to EVERYTHING, haha. More likely though, I would just have my characters catching a lot of colds, some of them lucky enough to have a caretaker, others not so lucky. ;)

MarbleHornets! Let's go...

Alex is allergic to dust. He sneezes frequently, seeing as he neglects dusting his apartment. Ever. He also gets mild hay fever in the spring.

Tim isn't allergic to anything.

Jay is allergic to pet dander and pollen. Pepper also makes him sneeze like there's no tomorrow,

Brian is allergic to most types of perfume/cologne.

Sarah is super allergic to pollen. On bad days, she can't get out more than a full sentence without a messy sneeze or ten.

Amy is allergic to certain types of perfume.

Seth is very allergic to cats. Jay used to own a kitten (back before the only useful brand of allergy medication had been discontinued and Jay was left stranded and sneezy), and Seth would be sneezing his head off whenever he came within five feet of Jay.

I already am the creator of my own fandom, or rather... I'm super into my original concept for a game and the characters in it.

Buuuutttt..

Let's just go for ones I don't own. Currently I'm feeling feels about Ace Attorney and TMNT, so...

Ace Attorney

Phoenix already has so many colds, his immune system is awful. But I wouldn't mind seeing him allergic to dogs. That'd be adorable.

Miles, he'd be allergic to pollen. <3

TMNT

ghhh my headcanons have taken me over

Leo wouldn't get sick too often (but when he does, it knocks him on the butt) and he'd be allergic to perfume.

Raph would have pretty bad hayfever but rarely ever gets sick.

Donnie would be really allergic to cats (and of course, cats know this and gravitate towards him) and as we know from the 2003 series, gets sick more often than the others. (but not as much as Mikey, in my headcanon)

Mikey wouldn't be allergic to anything but would get sick often.

whoops i'm invested in these turtles someone hit me

Gaahhh! You took mine! I love TMNT! I like your ideas though!

I'll do mine own alon with Percy Jackson.

Percy Jackson

Percy - I think he would be allergic to dust and would sneeze frequently when fighting because the monsters turning to dust stuff when the disappear.

Annabeth - she doesn't have allergies or sneezes much. Except when she does it's really cute!

Jason - he is allergic to perfume and that would clash with Piper.

Piper - she would have a pollen allergy which would be mild at Camp Half-Blood

Frank - He's already lactose intolerante so I won't have him be allergic to anything.

Hazel - I think hazel is allergic to something weird, but I don't know what. She would be conscious to sneeze .

Leo - He would not be allergic to anything but would sneeze a lot!

Yes there are more characters I could do and want to do, but that would take forever!

TMNT

Leonardo - He would be mildly allergic to flowers

Raphael - He would be allergic to nothing, but certain smells make him sneeze.

Donatello - I agree with Daisoku on making him allergic to cats and they gravitating toward him.

Michelangelo - He would be allergic to gravel-y dust. Yes, I don't know what that really is , but you know, oh well! He sneezes a lot!

This was fun! Man, I love thinking about this stuff!

*chuckles like a mountain troll at the deliciousness of the idea*

Ooooh man...! I love thinking about characters and their possible allergies... :dribble:

Okay, here we go:

Maleficent: I'd definitely have Maleficent allergic to pollen from flowers and trees. Quite the lovely irony there. ^_^ )

Criminal Minds; You know, while I would like to make Blake allergic to pretty much everything, I would probably contain myself to a few things. Definitely horses though. I have no idea why she strikes me as allergic to horses, but she does. And some kinds of pollen, grass, ragweed, that stuff. Both JJ and Reid would end up with cat allergies. *nods*

Downton Abbey: Mary would be allergic to pollen. Wait, she is... And then, with me using heritage as an excuse, so would Cora. :lol:

X-files: Scully would be allergic to tree pollen.

Devil Wears Prada: Miranda would definitely be allergic to some kind of pollen. Some perfumes as well, perhaps. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

For the SPN fandom...I would make Dean Winchester allergic to cats.

Oh wait, he is... smile.png

Damn, I am one lucky lady.

I would also make Sam allergic to dust. Because that would be endlessly adorable. I could just see him, digging through dusty old books in the Men of Letters bunker..mmm.

Yessss! That would be so perfect!

Percy Jackson

Percy - I think he would be allergic to dust and would sneeze frequently when fighting because the monsters turning to dust stuff when the disappear.

Annabeth - she doesn't have allergies or sneezes much. Except when she does it's really cute!

Jason - he is allergic to perfume and that would clash with Piper.

Piper - she would have a pollen allergy which would be mild at Camp Half-Blood

Frank - He's already lactose intolerante so I won't have him be allergic to anything.

Hazel - I think hazel is allergic to something weird, but I don't know what. She would be conscious to sneeze .

Leo - He would not be allergic to anything but would sneeze a lot!

That is so perfect! I would love that!

I'll make my own now.

Percy- grass and pollen; Camp Half Blood is filled with grass!

Annabeth- a mild allergy to dust; she reads lots of dusty books...

Leo- strong scents including perfume and smoke... as in smoke from fireteehee.gif

Jason- mild pollen allergy

Piper- strong pollen allergy

Hazel- sensitive to cold weather, very weak immune system

Frank- nothing, but he would sneeze constantly for no reason

I'll make my own now.

Percy- grass and pollen; Camp Half Blood is filled with grass!

Annabeth- a mild allergy to dust; she reads lots of dusty books...

Leo- strong scents including perfume and smoke... as in smoke from fireteehee.gif

Jason- mild pollen allergy

Piper- strong pollen allergy

Hazel- sensitive to cold weather, very weak immune system

Frank- nothing, but he would sneeze constantly for no reason

Ohhhhh! I like your's!

Alright! Infernal Devices/Shadowhunter Universe-

James Carstairs- He'd have a strong allergy to pollen and grass I just see that being so so adorable especially in todays time because he'd be so flustered and gentlemanly teehee.gif

Will Herondale- He'd have a allergy to dust from all the dust from his books

Tessa Gray- Hm, well can warlocks by allergic to things? I would choose perfume because warlocks never get sick.

Jace Herondale- Hmm... Mildly allergic to pollen and then he would adorably deny it.

Simon Lewis-Strong pollen and grass allergy cuz it just fits

Isabelle Lightwood- No allergies but weak immune system which she denies

Clary Fray- Perfume

Alexander Lightwood- Dust

Magnus Bane- Oh Magnus. Allergic to cats.

• 1 month later...

Alright! Infernal Devices/Shadowhunter Universe-

James Carstairs- He'd have a strong allergy to pollen and grass I just see that being so so adorable especially in todays time because he'd be so flustered and gentlemanly teehee.gif

Will Herondale- He'd have a allergy to dust from all the dust from his books

Tessa Gray- Hm, well can warlocks by allergic to things? I would choose perfume because warlocks never get sick.

Jace Herondale- Hmm... Mildly allergic to pollen and then he would adorably deny it.

Simon Lewis-Strong pollen and grass allergy cuz it just fits

Isabelle Lightwood- No allergies but weak immune system which she denies

Clary Fray- Perfume

Alexander Lightwood- Dust

Magnus Bane- Oh Magnus. Allergic to cats.

Ooooh! I love your infernal devices ones!

I'm so doing another, but with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Jason - grass allergy

Zack - doesn't have allergies, but gets a cold every so often

Billy - Has many allergies, manly to dust

Trini - doesn't have allergies or get colds but does sneeze often

Kimberly - gets colds easily and sneezes often, but no allergies

Tommy - gets a cold about once a year, doesn't sneeze often, but if you have to strong of perfume on it will make him sneeze many times

That was fun!! Now if only they were true and in the series...

• 1 month later...

That was fun!! Now if only they were true and in the series...

I wish!

Archived