Sneeze Fetish Forum

The one song you love forever/loathe entirely?

riyona_ebooks

I have a lot of favorite songs and a lot of ones I can't stand. To start this off...

Song I love-Everytime we Touch by Cascada. God I love her.

Songs I hate- Fire we Make by Alicia Keys and Maxwell *shudders in agony*(And there's also "I Don't F*ck Wit You"....*screams as her ears bleed uncontrollably*)

My all time favourite song is probably Angel with Shotgun by the Cab or Vienna by Billy Joel....

Songs I hate... Royals by Lorde and 90 % of rap music.

Songs I love: Story of my life - One Direction (Even if I didn't like the band, the song is amazing), Never gone - Colton Dixon, Oceans - Hillsong United, You Make Me Brave - Bethel Music

Songs I loathe: Fancy - Iggy Azaelia (I have no idea how to spell that), Dark Horse - Katy Perry.

love... gosh ill only put a few as i can go on as music is a passion of mine, ill put minly mainstream for now ;-).

numb - linkin park, hate jimmy page -msi, system of a down - sugar......ect!

hate... crazy frog, and the bob the builder song god knows why we have to have that song aint the foggiest however the program is annoying enough but to rub salt into wounds it was bloody number 1 for 2 +weeks.

<comes on in a club... Girls squeal omg its my jam! tuuunneee..tunage! ...... my reply no love this defunatly is not my "jam" excuse me while i stick my head down the toilet for a few miniutes! >

There's several dozen songs I love like nothing else and song I hate like nothing else, and it changes as time goes on. But at the moment

Love forever: In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz

Song I loathe: Pretty much anything by Lorde.

Songs I love : Chandelier and Breathe Me both by the wonderful Sia. Iggy Azalea is definitly one of my guilty pleasures. Ed Sherran<3 older Taylor Swift songs.

Songs I loathe : Stay with me-Sam Smith. Anything by Lorde.

It changes a lot, but one song I think I will always, always love is 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' by Green Day. It reminds me of my last year of primary school!

One song I really hate is 'Blurred Lines' by Robin Thicke. Not because of the song itself, but more because of the lyrics/general message of the song. UGH.

"Total Eclipse of The Heart", the full-length version with Bonnie Tyler. I love that song so much, I find something new in it each time I hear it. It's so powerful, so full of dark and dangerous passion. I've always said I want to lose my virginity to that song, and well... I still have my hopes. :lol:

I cannot stand anything hiphop. I have tried so hard to learn to like it because all my IRL friends love it, but I just can't. :rolleyes:

• 11 months later...

"Solitude is Bliss" by Tame Impala is one of my all-time favorites. Not only is it a beautiful piece of psychedelic rock but I can relate to the lyrics on such a personal level. It's like the introvert's anthem. I love the message that we never will truly know how others feel - the feeling of being you is such a unique experience and nobody can come close to understanding it completely.

There's a number of songs I hate with a passion, but the first one to come to mind is "Basket Case" by Greenday. Whenever I hear him start with "Do you have the time to listen to me whine?" I yell "NO" and change the station. Also this country song I listened to by accident called "Girl Crush" with had nothing to do with lesbians and was instead about some country crooner wishing she was more like the girl her old flame likes now or some shit. That's not what a girl crush is, doll.

I think a song I will never tire of is Waiting by City and Colour. They're one of my all-time favourite bands in the universe and I could never, ever get bored of listening to Dallas Green's voice, but this song is just one of the best they have ever done (in my opinion). I've listened to it thousands of times over the years and I never even get a tiny bit bored of it. If anything, I fall more and more in love with it each time I hear it, which is exceedingly rare when it comes to music for me.

There are a lot of songs that I cannot stand. Like, a lot. I generally dislike most rap/dubstep music, but for me, niche is the absolute worst. There aren't any that spring to mind for me right now, but basically anything from those genres, I detest. For me right now, I really cannot stand Rihanna's new song, Work. She sounds fucking drunk, I'm not even kidding. Like, I don't really like Rihanna anyway, but she is literally just slurring throughout half of the song. They're not even words, it's just HURUHFJDJHFDHGRIJRFNHFKG WWUUUUURRRRHHHHHH DLJGLJGWKOGHFGHF. It's awful :lol: There isn't any audio on YouTube for it yet, so I can't link, but take my word for it.

Another song I hate right now is How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris. I don't really like this kind of music anyway, but this song just... grates on me something rotten. I don't even know what it is about it - I hate the beat, the whiny vocals, the pointless, meaningless lyrics. All of it. Loathesome.

Also, every time I hear it, I think the first line is "I want you to breed me" and it repulses me :rofl:

I have a ton of songs I love and will never ever tire of like anything by Erasure but I will always love Intervention by Arcade Fire. Love me some organ music mixed with rock.

Hate Royals by Lordes as well and basically anything by her.

One song I'll never tire of is "Queen of Peace" by Florence + the Machine. Just rubs me the right way, idk! :D

As for a song I hate... Blurred Lines. I love the way it sounds but the words... It's the traitor of music >.<

You know what others songs I really hate?

We can't stop by Miley Cyrus

Wrecking Ball also by Miley Cyrus

Hands to myself by Selena Gomez (THAT IS NOT EVEN MUSIC, THAT IS WHISPERING, IM SORRY)

I really don't like Sam Smith or the 1975. There voices sound so whiney to me idk :lol:

Man, hard to pick just one...I'd have to go with "The Pretender" by Jackson Browne. For a lot of reasons.

Least favorite song, hm. Again, so many to choose from :rolleyessmileyanim: "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas would be high up on the list. And anything by Nicki Minaj or Sugarland. Also anything sung by by Stevie Nicks, because her vibrato grates on my nerves.

Favorite song? Oh gosh...

I've got to go with To Where You Are by Josh Groban. It's such a beautiful song that moves me to tears every time. LISTEN TO IT IT'S AMAZING.

Least Favorite...

Lip Gloss by Lil Mama. It was really popular at my school last year and I just couldn't stand it. It's about LIP GLOSS for crying out loud!

Archived