Sneeze Fetish Forum

Arousing or not?

Hissybella

In a word, no, but to each their own. Although I question the wisdom of a stretched nostril piercing in terms of health effects.

I question the wisdom of piercings full stop.

Well, that's certainly taking nose piercing to a whole new level. I'm not a huge fan of nose piercing in general but even if I was, I definitely wouldn't take it that far.

I do like small septum piercings. NOT GROSS LARGE ONES! But my cousin has one and sneezing doesn't seem to affect her all that much to be honest. But I like the idea of a handsome fellow catching a rather messy cold and whining about his septum~

I saw this a while ago when you first posted it and I hated it then and I hate it now. I had an awful dream that someone with a nose ring this big pulled it out and his nose started bleeding everywhere. I think I had that nightmare because of this picture. heh.gif

But hey! If you like it, who cares what I or anyone else thinks? Do your thang. awesum.gif

You know what, I'm going to be the odd one out here and say that I'm totally morbidly curious to see what it's like when thi guy sneezes. I'm not sure if it's an aroused interest, I don't think it is, but. Scientific curiosity maybe? I also have a great love of weird medical and body mod things so i don't think I'm as put off by that as everyone else.

Oh, I'm with you on the morbid curiosity, I'm just pretty confident I wouldn't find it arousing, and I definitely don't find the piercing on it's own arousing.

Also, just a general pedantic note: what this guy has, or at least what the picture is showing, is a nostril piercing, not a septum piercing. The septum is the bit in the middle that divides the nostrils.

Oh, I'm with you on the morbid curiosity, I'm just pretty confident I wouldn't find it arousing, and I definitely don't find the piercing on it's own arousing.

I agree with this - the piercing makes me feel kind of sick to look at because exposing mucus membranes like that has to be a terrible idea, but I can't help but wonder how sneezing works for him. I don't think it's a fetish-based curiosity, though, it's just my normal reaction to weird bodily things. Kind of like wondering how Lee Redmond wiped herself after using the bathroom when her nails were like two feet long each. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not a chance in hell. I don't like any kinds of piercings on guys, and even with girls I can only tolerate regular ear piercings or a little nose stud. Anything else is just a huuuuuge turn off.

But, to each their own. If you like it, far be it from me to tell you not to.

I'm leaning towards no on this one. But that if that's what he's into then to each their own. All I can say is good luck finding a job with those nasal hoops.

All I can say is good luck finding a job with those nasal hoops.

Ugh, seriously. I had a really promising seeming interview for a job at a movie theater a couple of years ago, but was turned away on sight because Regal Cinemas doesn't allow men who have any (visible) piercings to work there. Because, you know, patrons of movie theaters are known for being conservative and discerning about appearances.

Archived