Sneeze Fetish Forum

people who aren't scared of germs?

skater

I've always been a really big fan of someone care-taking for someone who they know is really contagious. Like when the care-taker knows they're probably gonna get sick too, but they don't care. I just think that is the sweetest thing ever.

Today at school, one of my friends' gum fell out of his mouth and onto the ground, and he just quickly and casually picked it up and put it back into his mouth. It was really small/simple, so I was kind of surprised at how turned on I was by itrolleyes1.gif

And now that I think about it, I kind of like the idea of people eating off the floor or something just to prove that they're not germophobes. Maybe even eating raw cookie dough or questionable/expired food.

I don't even necessarily imagine that they're gonna get sick either, it's just the fact that they don't really care that much

Nopenopenope nopenope. I am definitly a germaphobe, i would never do those things. Screw your 5 second rules but i admire those who can.

Uh, haha, I wouldn't really call myself a germaphobe, and I think that's only because my immune system is like a viking's, so I only get sick like once, maybe twice a year (and keep in mind, my parents run a home-based daycare/preschool and I'm pretty sure my dad is never not sick AND I share a room with my younger sister), and it's always just a stomach virus that lasted a few days or a cold that's never bad enough to keep me from doing stuff.

BUT, most people are not like me, so if I see someone else doing something like what skategirl described, I will cringe so bad. Like I said, I've never been oh my god sick, but I've heard it's miserable, so why would those susceptible risk it?? Plus, I myself won't do that b/c I'm scared someone will see me and think I'm disgusting b/c it kinda is. puke.gif And also for me, it's more like the two second rule.

I have pretty bad anxiety about germs and contagion and getting sick (working on getting over it though!) and I agree with skatergirl that it's so cute when someone seems to totally disregard all of those ideas? Like it doesn't occur to them that something might be contagious or might get them sick or is otherwise a little "gross" (as long as it isn't GROSS-gross).

It's something about how... casual all of this is to them? A lot of it is either sexual or anxiety-inducing for me, and for them to not even give this kind of thing a second thought -- I don't know, it's admirable and kind of hot. Especially when it comes to sneezing-related stuff, obviously. Like seeing someone sneeze into their hands and not really caring, or kissing/sharing drinks with someone who has a cold.

I couldn't care less about germs. I don't get sick often, maybe once or twice a year. When I do, it's not that big of a deal. That being said, I don't eat expired food (because I hate having stomachaches, they're the worst, and vomiting sucks). Maybe I'd be different if I actually got sick like a normal person, but I don't haha

I'm definately not afraid of germs. I've never been afraid of eating food off the floor. I'll also share foods like ice cream cones with my dog. If my hands are full, I'll carry something in my mouth even if I know dozens of other people have handled it. I also have absolutely no qualms with coming into contact with anything the human body can secreet. I used to clean public restrooms at my old job and I'm pretty sure my hands have been in every kind of bodily fluid there is. It's no big deal to me as any filth can always be easily washed off. Surprisingly, I rarely ever get sick.

No anxiety here either. Not exactly fond of al things gruesome, but they're a part of life. If the germs are of/on someone I like, I mind less. Carrying things in my mouth: yes! Picking things from the floor and eating them (after blowing over them haha): yes, but indoors only. Dogs: no problem. Makes for a much easier if than if all things groos you out. Is that more an American thing, by the way?

Maybe even eating raw cookie dough

Wait, do most people not eat raw cookie dough? Seriously, this is just something I've always done. heh.gif

Maybe it's just that it's more of a turn off if they don't eat cookie dough...I'm like, "are you seriously that scaredpoorfool.gif "

I'm definately not afraid of germs. I've never been afraid of eating food off the floor. I'll also share foods like ice cream cones with my dog. If my hands are full, I'll carry something in my mouth even if I know dozens of other people have handled it. I also have absolutely no qualms with coming into contact with anything the human body can secreet. I used to clean public restrooms at my old job and I'm pretty sure my hands have been in every kind of bodily fluid there is. It's no big deal to me as any filth can always be easily washed off. Surprisingly, I rarely ever get sick.

I think it's because you're exposing yourself to it so you're less likely to get sick. They say the people who use hand sanitizer the most and who are scared of germs get sick more often because their immune system isn't used to the germs. I bite my nails, which is a horrible habit, but I very rarely get sick. Once a year at most, and it's never enough to slow me down

im not a germaphibe however when i was pregnsnt and breastfeeding i was very aware and careful what i did and especially what i ate... but this was because i was incharge and control of another living being, all vety well uf its just myself but at that time it wasnt. I am very respectful to others xx

im not a germaphibe however when i was pregnsnt and breastfeeding i was very aware and careful what i did and especially what i ate... but this was because i was incharge and control of another living being, all vety well uf its just myself but at that time it wasnt. I am very respectful to others xx

That's a situation where being a extra cautious is a good thing. My cousin's A's daughter has such severe allergies that if A eats the wrong thing her daughter will have a reaction to her breast milk, so clearly a significant enough amount of what a breast feeding mother eats passes into her milk and it makes sense to be more careful.

• 2 months later...

I love tough guys! When people who are more prone to fears and whining when they are healthy get sick, I don't feel as much for them. It's the vulnerability of an invulnerable man that makes me bananas! If I discover that a man is a germaphobe, it's a MAJOR turn off. It makes them seem destructible.

Nope germs don't bother me a single bit i don't really get sick whether I'm exposed to loads or not.

I'm not a germaphobe at all but i wouldn't eat food off the floor although if i saw someone eating food of the floor i wouldn't be disgusted just a personal preference xx

I actually did care for my friend who was really ill at our college. He had a bad head cold and came in the next day cause as art majors, missing a day is like a big no for us. So I basically held him, and did the forehead feels. Brought him tea. I also helped my other friend too. Then I ended up with the worse bad head cold ever during my winter break. But I didn't mind because my friends were ok.

But eating off the floor. ...no.

Hi, hello, I kiss dogs on the mouth and eat food out of the trash. :zippy: (The latter is highly circumstantial, though, I'll admit).

I was much more germophobic when I was younger, but I think that trying to avoid illness left me ill much more often/severely. Nowadays, I'll pretty much share drinks with whoever and help out my sick fronds without thinking much of it. As a mostly-recovered-emetophobe, I get a little skittish around that sort of illness, but beyond that, germ-exposure is one of the few things that I don't worry about, unless it's in some objectively scary/horrible/potentially life-threatening context.

I guess I'm indifferent to other people doing these sorts of things, from a fetish perspective, because I'm enough of a filthy degenerate in this respect that it doesn't seem particularly exciting/suggestive to me, but it is really interesting to read about other people's experiences of it. I guess it makes sense that flagrant displays of the lack-of-germophobia would be more exciting to people who are typically more germophobic.

As the saying goes, "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger." But to be fair, I'm only saying that blatantly because I don't get sick often.

In fact, compared to me dad and my brother- when I still lived in the household- I only became ill half as much of the time they did. Due too work, I am very conscious of my hand hygiene methods, but as far as sharing drinks, eating cookie dough, the five second rule.... I am guilty in all those crimes. Not to say I don't have standards as far as food goes.

And yet at the same time, I draw lines. If it has a hair on it or vise versa, I won't eat it. If someone sneezes on me openly without even trying to cover or warning- *shakes fist* RUDE. I will not touch used tissues if they're not my own without protective gear... I am also known to get nervous around people who look or sound suspiciously like they're going to be sick.

No it is not a turn on however-- the opposite of a germaphobe at least... and I've heard of the taking care of the sick as a form of fetish-- and well, I've never been put in that situations or vise versa. I would care about catching what they have.

Now If I was in close quarters to a germaphobe and happened to be having a case of the itchy nose... hmmm.

Archived