Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unable to Switch to Full Version?

Hibiscus

I'am stuck on Mobile Version, and I would like to go on Full Version. I am on my mobile device, but there seems to be a button that says "Full Version" that can switch me over. Unfortunately, the button seems to be a placebo.

Is there anyway to switch to Full Version of this board, or perhaps troubleshoot the button?

I've encountered that problem as well on my iPhone 4s. But I've heard others who use Android report no problems. I was able to switch between the full version at one point, but then forum software was updated and suddenly that feature didn't work for me anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't found yet found a solution to this issue but it might be due to mobile OS in-compatibility. I'm guessing you're using an older iPhone as well?

I had this problem the button never worked i dont think there is a fix i had to go to my setting and select load desktop site than it worked fine just a suggetion.

I'm guessing you're using an older iPhone as well?

I am actually using an iPhone 6, but my iPod touch seems to allow me to go to full screen.

---

Thanks for the help y'all! I downloaded an app called Atomic Web, and switched "Identify Browser As" to desktop browser. The forum now automatically goes to Full Version when I use the app.

I'm guessing you're using an older iPhone as well?

I am actually using an iPhone 6, but my iPod touch seems to allow me to go to full screen.

---

Thanks for the help y'all! I downloaded an app called Atomic Web, and switched "Identify Browser As" to desktop browser. The forum now automatically goes to Full Version when I use the app.

Nice! Glad to hear you found a solution. I'll have to see if that works on my iphone.

Archived