Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh My! It's clean-up day at work

Lynne

Well, I don't know if it's the fact that none of the men are allergic to dust around here, or if it's simply that the men aren't cleaning their offices up, but today is file cleanup day and the ladies are sneezing in droves!

One of our deputy directors, a very nice-looking woman, about 38, 5'8" with shoulder-length blonde hair and brown eyes (verrryyy française) just sneezed six times while I was dropping off something for her signature. Nice breathy "heeUSHHHH" type sneezes, getting louder with each one. Not much in the way of build up, but she seemed to be getting rather stuffy. Maybe she hasn't dusted her filing cabinet in a while :cry:

Another lady, whose office is right next to my desk (she's my kleenex buddy LOL we swipe from each other all the time) is having a tough time as well. She's a petite Jamaican woman, about 5'2", very curvy and athletic, and very pretty :) She says she's 40, but she looks younger than me! (she looks about 24). Anyway, she sneezes these high-pitched "CHHHHEEHHH" sneezes. Silent, but deadly build-ups - I mean, you can *see* her sneezes coming a mile away, but you can't hear a thing. She sneezed four rapid-fire "cccHHHUUHHH... CHUUHHH... TSCHHUUHHH... CHHHHHUUH" sneezes, then she got her frustrated "I so desperately need to sneeze again" face (gorgeous). Her eyelashes fluttered, her nostrils flared, her breasts heaved (woah) and she reared her head back for a massive fit of another TEN "CHUUHH" type sneezes.

I've only had a few scattered singles, and one fit earlier (about 10, I think, but I lost count), because *I* cleaned my desk up looking for something *blush* which I never did find. I've heard a few other scattered sneezes here and there, but not seen any of them, and I've been unable to identify the source, which quite ruins the fun for me LOL (I don't need to *see* the sneeze to enjoy it, but I prefer knowing who it's coming from).

I have a nice lunch-time obs from my bus friend, but I'll save that for another post :unsure:

I've heard a few other scattered sneezes here and there, but not seen any of them, and I've been unable to identify the source, which quite ruins the fun for me LOL (I don't need to *see* the sneeze to enjoy it, but I prefer knowing who it's coming from).

This is the same for me...hearing a sneeze is generally enough to get me interested, but it drives me mad if I can't figure out who it's coming from!!

Xfilesgurl

Archived