Sneeze Fetish Forum

Danielle Colby (American Pickers)

Joe

I'm a sucker for trashy televisions shows like American Pickers, and for tattooed brunettes like Danielle, so this is basically a dream come true!

She's absolutely stunning, and quite frankly (no pun intended), the best thing about that show. :drool: Though it is fun to zone out and watch the boys dig through piles of junk. I imagine it gets quite dusty, surprising there's not more sneezing in this show.

Couldn't have put it any better myself! I was thinking the same about all the dust, just imagine all the sneezes that must end up on the cutting room floor... drool.gif

I LOVE that show and that was a super added bonus because Danielle is lovely <3 There's another show with the same concept that features two women from LA who go around picking stuff to turn into high-end furniture and I remember seeing a post here with at least one of them sneezing too. Having done a fair bit of junk-shop and antique picking myself, I can verify there's plenty of stray sneezes that I'm sure don't make it into the show :P

Isn't she just? I have to say, it's nice to be in the company of people with such excellent taste!

You know, I've always assumed that must be the case with that sort of thing... maybe it's about time I got myself a new hobby? tonguesmiley.gif

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2015 at 5:36 AM, Joe said:

I'm a sucker for trashy televisions shows like American Pickers, and for tattooed brunettes like Danielle, so this is basically a dream come true!

So glad that this is back up again! My heart sank when I thought it was gone! Does anyone know which episode this was from?

• 7 months later...