Sneeze Fetish Forum

SneezeBunny

Last Friday I woke up with my eyes stuck shut with infected stuff. I immediately went to the chemist & bought some antibiotic eye drops. Five days course, two hourly, to be kept in the fridge at all times, not easy but conjunctivitis is very contagious & ugly so I was not going to go out much anyway. I noticed that the eye drops were making me sneeze but I thought "I suppose it must just be the drops running down my tear ducts & irritating my nose". No such luck! My eyes have cleared up nicely but the drops have carried the infection into my sinuses. I have a mild fever & I'm now so congested I can hardly breathe through my nose & I have a constant supply of the thickest, greenest snot you can imagine. I'm not sleeping well & I am waking up with a sore throat & a massive build up of mucus which is causing me to be blowing my nose every ten to fifteen minutes & coughing up phlem for the first half of the day by which time I'm exhausted & going back to sleep, causing more snot to build up & starting the snotty hanky cycle to begin again. I'm glad I have hankies because the mucus is so thick & heavy that when I've been caught out with only a tissue it has not been able to cope with the volume. My nose is getting red & sore too but not as bad as it would have been with nasty hard tissues. I can get some air through my nose right now, enough to give it some really satisfying, productive blows but I'm really tired again & I know if I go to sleep I will go through the whole mucus build up cycle again. I think it must be one last big blow into this soiled hanky before I'm forced to fall asleep. Thankfully the washing machine will give me a supply of clean hankies for tomorrow.

Thanks for the get well sentiments. I have some lovely, soothing Lush Ultrabalm for my nose which is helping.

Like you, I'm British so I can spell hanky, hankies & many other English words properly.

Thanks for the get well sentiments. I have some lovely, soothing Lush Ultrabalm for my nose which is helping.

Like you, I'm British so I can spell hanky, hankies & many other English words properly.

I'm American, and I've never spelled "Hanky" with an Ie, unless it's plural. Some people are just horrible spellers.

I hope you feel better soon, that sounds like it sucks

Just from a medical perspective: I don't think antibiotic drops will spread an infection (at least not a bacterial one). It might be an infection that just spreads, most viruses do (a cold can start with throat ache and take it from there...). Anyway: get wel soon!

I'm so snotty now the post nasal drip is like sticking fingers down my throat & is making me vomit. I really hate that.

I am feeling considerably better in myself today thanks. I've been out in the cold wintery air for some exercise which of course made my nose run copiously. I came home & spent a very productive hour or so in the best steamy bath I could muster with a pile of freshly laundered & ironed smooth, soft vintage ladies handkerchiefs. Currently, I'm cuddled up on the sofa wrapped in the quilt from my bed. My boyfriend just came in & straight away, pushed his finger onto the sinus under my right eye. Then he said "Poor you" as I squeaked & had to snort & spit out huge lumps of nasty snot before it made me sick. I'm sure I'm getting better but I will definitely have to continue steam inhalations for a while to help clear the infection.

Today there is deafness & a tiring, chest rattling cough which has made my rito ache has crept up on me. Hopefully these symptoms won't linger. I hate that feeling of isolation, vulnerability & not knowing if you're being too loud that accompanies the deafness. Hankies are still my best friends & I'm trying & failing to ensure my pockets contain a clean one. My boyfriend nags me that he would much rather I blow my nose all the time than let the snot run down my throat to develop into the cough. I get shy & turned on having to keep blowing my nose in public. I also had a sneezing fit yesterday that left one ear clear & he said "You'd best keep sneezing then." What a stimulus that was to my internal fetishist.

So sorry youre feeling so poorly...but thanks for sharing. You sound like you've been blowing so much. Can you describe how chapped and red your poor horn is? Also...are you a honker when you blow?

BHB

I have been doing my best to protect my poor, hard done by, nose with soft cotton hankies & soothing balm. Despite my efforts it is showing signs of wear. This winter I have suffered five colds & my nose has not had time to recover between them. Therefore, it is now more than obvious that I have quite a bad cold. It almost goes without saying that my nose is rather red. The chapping is so bad that there is a scab outside on the left alar sidewall & just inside, my nostril sill has lots of tiny cracks which sting when they get wet & reopen each time I gingerly stick my hanky covered finger up my nose to dry it after the frequent blows. The blows are very wet & productive of thick, heavy, bright yellowy green mucus. They are going on for a long time as I am finding it hard to stop blowing once I've started; the snot just keeps coming. If I remove the hanky from my face too soon I'm left with strings of it which I can feel pulling right back in my sinuses so I have to keep on blowing loudly, sometimes for several minutes, until the whole big bogey comes out with an audible slop.

I hope this is the kind of description you were looking for Centurion.

Archived