Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cough and fever- again. Self-obs, M

Heathcliff

I wrote a self-obs at Christmas time because I came down with a chesty, powerful cough, and a few nights of feverishness. It was a novelty for me because I don't seem to get sick very often; but in the past few days I've come down with the same sort of illness. I don't mind writing about it in case there are some on the forum who are interested- but it sure is a pain! sadsmiley.gif

It started about four days ago, when I just seemed to be coughing more than normal, which was making my throat sore- then I woke up during that night feeling my breathing rough with mucus on my chest (excuse the grossness but you're probably only reading this if you don't mind chesty cough descriptions!) I tried to cough and cough to clear my chest, but it was difficult; it was like I had to build up to be really retching and spluttering before I could shift the rattle in my breathing.

I was coughing for the next couple of days at work, and I felt pretty tired. I had started to feel feverish at night, and a couple of times I woke up with the bedsheets absolutely drenched in sweat. I started having stressful fever-dreams, but annoyingly they were always pretty much the same... I've been concentrating so much on my work lately, that it got to be that I dreamed about work, or computer code, every time I fell asleep; and they were always stressful dreams, about something going wrong or not working.

I've spent the weekend napping and not doing very much, and I'm definitely beginning to feel better. My chest is achy from coughing so much, and my voice is a little broken due to my sore throat. But other than that, I'm on the mend. I do miss being the guy who never gets sick though!

Hope there were some of you out there who enjoyed that. :)

That sounds not so fun! :( I am glad you're feeling better! I did enjoy reading it though :) I actually found this Forum when searching for coughing and slowly my interests have shifted more to the sneeze side of things, but I definitely enjoy a good cough obs!

Thanks for the responses guys... I know it's silly, but it does actually make me feel better to get comments on a thread like this when I'm ill. :)

• 2 years later...

Archived