Sneeze Fetish Forum

My therapist with the sniffles :3

OhDearBlessYou

So I've been in CBT with hypnotherapy to treat my emetophobia for about a year (it's helping a lot, I recommend it!). For those who like visuals, my therapist looks a little striking. He must be on his early thirties, pale, but with an olive complexion to his skin. Tall, with very short black hair, with gray hairs on the sides. He has a roman nose; brown, sad looking eyes; and the corners of his small lips are upturned. His talking voice is high pitched, obviously a tenor. :P Looks like a bit of a nerd, I find it adorable. Haven't been able to see him sneeze yet, unfortunately. That's why I put this obs here, and not in the other section, hehe :D

Sometimes, during many a session, he rubs his nose in circles with his fist, and it makes a squeaky little sound, like that helps him decongest. Even when hypnotized, I notice when he rubs because of that sound! The last two sessions, though, were different. Last week, I noticed his voice was a little lower, and sounded more airy, like he had just woken up (cute!). I asked him if he was sick, and he said yes, but felt better than during the weekend. I was so excited! In between questions and explanations, he would cough dryly once in a while, and give wet, congested sniffles. It would have turned me on if the topic we were talking about (not puke) wasn't so delicate and emotional, though. At the end of that session, I even forgot to tell him "feel better soon" because it was that intense. Aaaanyways, yesterday was the last time we talked. His voice was back to normal, and his nose was okay, but his dry cough seemed kind of worse. This time, he would be talking and a little cough would interrupt him mid-word, and he would stop talking to cough hard in cupped hands or his fist. He looked so vulnerable! <3 I try, however, not to fantasize much about him. Gotta keep it clean and professional. :)

I wouldn't be able to keep it clean and professional, lol. He sounds adorable and that kind of cough is really cute.

Thank you for sharing this (:

Oh, God, this is so hot! He sounds so sexy. And yeah, as Sitruuna says, I wouldn't have been able to keep it professional, either!

Thanks for sharing!! <3

Awww!

First i wanted to say im glad your getting help for youself !

Two..wooo he sounds cute!

Heh! I find it rather funny because he does look adorable, even has a bit of a belly, which makes him seem cuddly. However, he's one of the most impersonal and detached people I've ever met. I'm glad he's like that, though, someone needs to think objectively while I struggle with my emotional tturmoil! (He's an Aquarius, for those who like astrology :P ) I got to hug him only once, in his birthday haha :D But yes, him being so impersonal is exactly what keeps any improper thoughts and feelings away ;) back on topic, his sick voice.. It was so cute, even without sounding too congested.

And thank you, Arty! Sometimes the going gets tough and we need to seek help.

• 2 weeks later...

I loooove that congested squelchy sound x3 . I definitely would have a hard time keeping my thoughts clean even if he is detached , too hot !! Thanks for sharing !

• 2 years later...

Thanks for sharing! I love sick voices! I especially love it when someone is trying not to cough and just can't help it.

Archived