Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute guy blowing obs

hankyhonk

I was in a doctors waiting room today waiting for some physio.

I saw a guy and girl (guessing both mid twenties ish) sitting opposite. The guy was quite cute. Slim, black hair, medium sized nosed, jeans & t shirt.

They were chatting. he was sniffing the whole time and once pulled a tissue out of his pocket and wiped his nose then went back to sniffing. The girl was called in for her appointment. He pulled out a book and started reading and once wiped his nose. His sniffs sounded really really wet. She came back out and they put their coats on ready to go.

He spotted a box of tissues in the corner of the room and took one and folded it over and blew his nose, both nostrils at once quite hard. There wasn't even a hint of a honk and it was the wettest blow I've eve heard. Just one blow then a quick wipe. He then reached for the tissues again and took a couple, I'd assumed he was about to blow again maybe harder and louder, but just put them in his pocket. A really nice obs. I thought he was one of those guys who only ever wipes and never blows his nose, nice to see him having a good clear out.

I'm always surprised by the fact that some people can blow pretty hard and even when they're congested with a cold there won't be even the slightest honk whereas I seem to honk even when I blow really gently. Luckily I didn't need to blow as I always hate blowing anywhere that quiet as I never do the job properly!

I always find that surprising too...and not a good surprise either lol i'll see a woman that is visibly very stuffed up and she'll appear to blow hard but very little sound comes out! Like why?!?!

Archived