Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs. F

sneezesweater

I was in GameStop yesterday morning and the manager had just opened. She's a pretty Latino woman with long light brown hair and blonde hilights. Her nose is certainly above average in size and she's curvy in all the right places. She's gotta be in her late 40's. This morning she was dressed in a white skirt with a blue pattern, a white blouse and a long blue cardigan. I'd never seen her wear a sweater and I wasn't disappointed. She looked great! I was browsing the games right by the counter when I noticed her open her purse. She removed a larger white hanky, but it was a ladies hanky. I could tell because of the lace edge and tbe blue floral pattern on the edges. She shook it open, placed it over her nose with one hand and gave a long moist blast. She took in another audible breath and blew again but this one ended in a loud honk. Next, she shifted her hanky and blew a high pitched honk that decreased in pitch and dwindled to a series of short puffy honks. As she wiped her nose I asked her if her allergies were bothering her and she said yes but continued that she had felt a sneeze coming on and I didn't want to hear her sneeze because it's so loud. Lol, I was thinking, lady, yes I do lol. A nice morning surprise!

YES! I dated a Gorgeous Latina with the same type of blow. I was I heaven... Allllllll the time.

Also, tangent, which game did you get? Lol

• 1 month later...

I finally saw her sneeze!!! I dropped by yesterday morning and I immediately noticed the white corner of a hanky in her pants pocket. She was putting games in a case and greeted me as I walked in. She was sniffling and I figured she'd at least blow, but I finally saw this sneeze of hers that was supposedly so loud. She was kneeling down when the first sneeze hit. "UNN-EHHHH!" Loud, and unique sounding but not real real loud. She stood up, threw her hanky open and sneezed again immediately. "UNN-EHHHHH-HOO!!" Louder more intense and throaty. She shook her hair from her face and re positioned her hanky, took in a deep breath and then sneezed again. "UNYAAAAAAGEHHHHHSHOOO!!!" The third one was intense and violent. Not the loudest sneeze I've heard from a woman but it was intensely erotic in the way that it threw her body forward and the once separate syllables became one guteral, yet feminine, roar of a sneeze. I blessed her and she turned to thank me before thoroughly blowing her nose in several spots on her hanky. Worth the wait!!

Wow, I love hearing about this lady she sounds amazing, please keep us posted

Archived