Sneeze Fetish Forum

Worst allergy season ever?

Jeff

Is anyone else's allergies REALLY bad this year? Mine are the worst they have ever been! I have gone through almost two whole cube boxes of Puffs Plus with lotion, blowing my nose an average of 30 times per day, with tons of sneezing!! All of my blows are extremely wet and gurgly sounding with tons of clear snot. About 5 minutes after I blow my nose, I have to blow it again. Is anyone else having this problem?

We've still got snow and below zero temperatures :lol: but if this is true, I do suppose I have something to look forward to ;)

Yeah, mine are pretty bad this year too, along with a few of my friends. I've been blowing my nose quite frequently too, so you're not alone :P

It's yet to unfreeze here and the snow isn't quite gone, but at some point during my obsessive watching of the weather channel the past few days they were saying that it's going to be/is particularly brutal because of all the precipitation this winter. Supposed to be shorter than usual(whether that's good or bad, who knows) but brutal. So yeah, apparently it is or is going to be intense all around.

• 3 months later...

You all should make clips....I'm losing it just reading this thread, I'd die to see/hear some of these fits

I do have clips. Kate, are you more into sneezing or nose blowing?

You all should make clips....I'm losing it just reading this thread, I'd die to see/hear some of these fits

Sneezing...Im not much of a fan of nose blowing, but I adore all things sneeze

And most likely I have seen your clips if they are open to the public. Are they on yt? I may even be subbed to you

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suffer from allergies which is nice (sneezing myself does nothing for me), but a few of my friends have remarked that their allergies have been bad this year. Hopefully more to come!

• 2 weeks later...

And most likely I have seen your clips if they are open to the public. Are they on yt? I may even be subbed to you

I could send you a clip if you want.....can you PM me your e-mail address please?

Fortunately I don't have allergy :)

I sympathize to all people who does.. They keep sneezing in Spring - Autumn and suffer all their life :(

Please, guys, feel better!

Thanks! I actually just got over a cold, and that on top of allergies was driving me crazy. tonguesmiley.gif

Glad that you're feeling better and over your cold, but sorry to hear about your allergies being bad! Mine are pretty bad too! Would you be able to describe (kind of like a scenario) your wettest noseblow while you had your cold (where you were, how many tissues you used, etc)? Not sure if I even described that right, hope that makes sense. LOL.

Probably one of the wettest blows I'd made was when I woke up; my nose was really runny already and I had to blow my nose about six times in a row :P I think I used about eight tissues, lol.

Thanks! I actually just got over a cold, and that on top of allergies was driving me crazy. tonguesmiley.gif

We would love to hear about it!

I know one of my friends "Y" is in awful shape right now, the skin on her nose has peeled to bleeding and her eyes are swollen and the color of a red rose wth a clear fluid on the eyelids. yesterday alone she figures she sneezed (geusstimate) 486 times. the medacines the doctors prescribed don't even touch her symptoms.she's currently using alternative medicine (vitamins and minerals) to try to treat them

Archived