Sneeze Fetish Forum

flowerpower67!

Chiguy

Awwww thank you! That means a lot.

I'm always open to talk on here or yt or any form of communication really, I like using kik so if you'd like to talk don't be afraid to chat

Just a reminder that contact details like KIK can be shared via your profile and you are not allowed to post them directly on the Forum. Thanks!

Just a reminder that contact details like KIK can be shared via your profile and you are not allowed to post them directly on the Forum. Thanks!

I know. I'm just saying whoever wants to chat somewhere else can pm me and get that info

• 4 weeks later...

I know someone already posted about flowerpower67, but wanted to do it again because the her videos are so great, it can't be said enough! :D

Thank you, thank you! You're too kind! I'm really quite the average wav/video maker. There are far more talented people who sneeze so much more than I do and make amaizng videos!

Just telling the truth! :) you're the best! Do you ever take requests??

Thank you, thank you! You're too kind! I'm really quite the average wav/video maker. There are far more talented people who sneeze so much more than I do and make amaizng videos!

I do but I can't guarantee I'll take the request. I have the right to say no

Absolutely,I would feel really bad if you filled requests that you didn't want to!So my request, if you have time and feel so inclined, a video of you trying to holdback would be the best!! :)

Absolutely,I would feel really bad if you filled requests that you didn't want to!So my request, if you have time and feel so inclined, a video of you trying to holdback would be the best!! smile.png

Just telling the truth! smile.png you're the best! Do you ever take requests??

I can't do holdbacks on a sneeze I'm purposefully trying to induce. I only induce because I don't have any allergies that I know of will automatically make me sneeze. Maybe if I ever decide to give chhinikni a try..

Oh I see. Well thank you for considering! :)

Absolutely,I would feel really bad if you filled requests that you didn't want to!So my request, if you have time and feel so inclined, a video of you trying to holdback would be the best!! smile.png

Just telling the truth! smile.png you're the best! Do you ever take requests??

I can't do holdbacks on a sneeze I'm purposefully trying to induce. I only induce because I don't have any allergies that I know of will automatically make me sneeze. Maybe if I ever decide to give chhinikni a try..

Archived