Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend's sneezing attacks

tess_mess

Hi everyone! I'm back with some more obs from my boyfriend B! I'm a server at the high-end country club in my town. Not only do I love my job but I get to work with B! Let me tell you a little bit about B; he's absolutely incredible. He's 36, 6'0", average build, dark brown hair that flips in the front, dark, almost black eyes, and sexy scruff on his face. He looks a bit like Michael Buble! I'm a server at the high-end country club in my town. Not only do I love my job but I get to work with B; He's been the sous chef at the country club for about 4 years. He's a tough guy, pretty intimidating, the down-to-business type at work that our co-workers seem to resent him for; but it makes it that much more special that he's so sweet and gentle with me. I just love him! He usually doesn't have any allergies but the beginning of this spring has been different and I've been treated with sneezes here and there and sometimes even fits of 5-8 sneezes!

Early one morning, just as the sun was coming up, I was snugged up aginst B when I feel his sudden absence. Waking up a bit, I look up to see him make his way out the door towards the kitchen. After seemingly getting a drink of water he made his way back as I began to fall back to sleep. Suddenly I was awoken by a forceful "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww" come from the side of the bed. I peaked up from my pillow to see B preparing for another sneeze; eyes squeezed shut, nose wrinkled, lips parted slightly and his head tilted back (My favorite thing in the world is when he tilts his head back as he waits for it). He snapped forward with a HHHUUUURRR-sshhhhoooo" into the back of his hand. I mumbled a tired "Bless you baby". He let out a frusterated groan and said, "Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I reassured him it's not his fault as he made his way back into bed. He made it a point to put his back to me because he knew more were coming and he didn't want to sneeze on me. Propped up on his elbow, I watch as he tilts his head back again and lets out a couple ragged breaths. With every breath, his shoulder blades rise and fall slightly. Bringing his hand over his nose and mouth, he snaps forward with a "Hhhhuuurrssshooooo" a couple seconds pass and another "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww". Sniffling a bit, his breath becomes uneasy again. He looks over his shoulder to check on me and brings his hand behind him and begins to rub my back. As he continues to rub my back, he turns his head forward again and tilts it back, preparing for another one. He stops rubbing, resting his hand on my back and snaps forward with one last "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww". Done, he turns toward me and pulls me against his chest. Sighing he says, "I'm sorry sweetheart. I hope you can go back to sleep." I snuggled him closer, wishing he knew how happy I was. Planting a kiss on my forehead, he rubbed my back until I fell back to sleep, listening to his sniffles the whole time.

A few hours later, I woke up with B not in bed. I made my way to the kitchen where I find B making us breakfast, being the amazing chef he is. Being one of our only days off, I decided to make us some Bloody Marys while he continued to cook. I handed B his drink while he continued to vent to me about work. Sitting across the counter from him I listened. Taking a sip, he continued with his story. "I mean, if he thinks he's going to have a job in a completely different department and still thinks he can treat-". Suddenly he stopped, his eyes squeezing shut, lips parting and his head tilting back, he sneezed into the crook of his arm "HHhhhuurrrrrsshooooo" then quickly continued, "my employees like that, he h- *Sniff* has another t-thing-" Again, tilting his head back, eyes squeezed shut, he put his pointer finger up to tell me to hold on one second. Into the crook of his arm, he sneezed "Huurrrrsshhhheeww" and continued, "another thing coming". He turned to blow his nose, walking across the kitchen, another pre-sneeze expression. Mid-stride, he burried his face deep into the crook of his arm and sneezed an explosive "HHHUUUURRRsshhhhOOOO", his leg bending with the force of it. I blessed him and he chuckled, "Thank you! Damn babe, how much pepper did you put in that Bloody Mary?" he gave me a playful smile before grabbing a paper towl and blowing into it wetly. Washing his hands, he gave me a quick kiss and continued to cook.

A couple days later at work, B had been wandering around the kitchen, supervising some new employees and helping in any way he could. He was a bit grumpy that night, but I was the only one know knew it was because he wasn't feeling very well due to allergies. I felt horrible for him, knowing how hard he works and wishing he could just go home and try to relax. The whole night I watched him as he aimlessly wandered around the kitchen, twitching his nose and seemingly holding back a couple sneezes. As hours went by though, it became too much to hold back. I was putting in orders at the server's station as B stood beside me talking to one of our co-workers, L, about the specials menu that night. She continued to talk about her confusions with the menu as he nodded, clearly distracted and not taking in all the information. Not noticing, L continued when B began to twitch his nose. Sniffling a couple times, he couldn't hold it back anymore. Snapping to the side, he sneezed, "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww" into the sleeve of his chef's coat. L looked taken back for a moment but blessed him. He sneezed another, "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww" before responding "Thank you" in his usual, professional tone. I studied him for a moment knowing it wouldn't be too long before he would sneeze again. He glanced back at me and gave me a small, stern shake of his head as if to tell me not to worry about him. L continued to ask a question but B couldn't respond as a pre-sneeze expression appeared on his face. Turning away from her he burried his face into the sleeve of his coat and began to sneeze, "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww, Hhhuuurrrsshhhhooo, HHHhhhhuuuurrrSSHHHOOOO". Straightening up, he looked at L with an apologetic look. "B, are you okay?" she asked, genuinly worried. He nodded, "I'm okay, thank you. But if you'll excuse me for a minute." She nodded as he walked past her and back into the kitchen. Worried, I put the rest of my order in and went into the kitchen to find him. With B nowhere to be found in the kitchen, I went further back and into his office where I found him sitting at his desk, elbows propped up on the desk, fingers massaging the bridge of his nose. I closed the door behind me and walked up to him. "Babe, you need to go home." I said. My heart broke when he looked up at me, nose red and eyes glassy. "Please don't worry about me, sweetie. I'm fine. I promise." Just as he said that, he tilted his head back, his eyes squeezing shut, nose rinkling and lips parting. He burried his face in the arm of his coat and just sneezed and sneezed and sneezed, "HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww, HHHUUURRRshhhooooo, HuuuurrshhOOO, HHHUUUURRRsshhhheeww, HHHHUUUURRRRshhhhoooo" I rubbed his back as he was tortured with this sneeze attack. Finally stopping, I was able to convince him to go rest at home.

Later that night, I went to B's house to find him relieved of his allergies for the most part. We cuddled and watched movies until we both fell sound asleep. In the early morning hours, I was woken up by a horrible, horrible nightmare finding B planting kisses on my forehead and rubbing my hair back. I guess I had been crying in my sleep and woke B up. I looked up at him as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. "It was just a nightmare sweetie. I'm here, don't worry." he whispered. The moment he spoke, I could hear the congestion in his voice. I scooted closer to him and burried my face into his bare chest. He rubbed my back and planted kisses on my cheek and forehead, sniffling constantly. Suddenly, his breath became uneven and I knew what was about to happen. Not moving, I kept my face burried in his chest as it rose and fell with every uneven breath. Then, just as he was about to sneeze, he did something that was so innocent but so sweet; he wrapped his arm tighter around me and pulled me closer into him as if to make sure the sneeze wouldn't scare me away from him. He turned his head away from me and sneezed one forceful "HHHUUUURRRsshhhhOOOO". Being held so tightly to him, I felt absolutely everything. His stomach tense, his body shake; everything. I almost died. He sniffled and kissed me on the shoudler, "Sorry baby, just try to relax." he whispered. And I drifted off to sleep in pure happiness.

Wow, I'm getting butterflies just remembering all of this. I just love him so much; I'm so lucky! I hope you all enjoyed these smile.png

Holy crap. Those sneezes! So many too! Lucky girl, lucky girl....

Oh my gosh! Reading all of the obversations with you two, it's just too adorable to handle!!! XD

oh my goodness! you always have the best obs ever! glad you and B are so happy together and i have to mention that you are very very lucky to have a man like that with allergies, i would have just died ;)

• 5 months later...

Dar God this was like reading a really well written sneeze fic. Is RL ever this good?

Apparently it is for you.

So jelly :dead:

Excellent obs!!! :D

What an obs! And so well-written and well-described! One of the best obs I've read so far. Thank you!

And, yes, I agree ->

Im so totally Jealous!

:bigeyedsmiley:

But happy for you! :biggrinsmiley:

There would have been no going off to sleep for me...I would ha d been way to "amped up" for sleep!!! I think a little activity would have been pursued first!!!

Archived