Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anybody into nose piercings?

applesauce

I have a HUGE thing for nose piercings....everything about it....the nose getting pierced, the way it looks and feels. twitchsmile.gif

Anybody else feel the same??

Well I have a nose ring myself, so you guess I could say I like them!

I wasn't too keen on getting it pierced initially though. It felt too much like an injection :D

That's awesome that you have one :3 haha I've seen videos, I definitely could see how it's like an injection xD I don't have any myself but I really want to get my septum pierced.

Well I have a nose ring myself, so you guess I could say I like them!

I wasn't too keen on getting it pierced initially though. It felt too much like an injection :D

I might look twice at a nice septum piercing, every now and then. :naughty:

Otherwise, I don't think it's fetish-related for me; I just think that nose piercings look nice, generally speaking. The process doesn't squeam me out, nor is it of particular interest.

I love nose piercings. I used to have one and I loved it. I had to take it out because of my job, but I loved having it. I actually like thin hoops in the nostril the best or a small stud. It's subtle and just unreasonably attractive.

I love nose piercings. I used to have one and I loved it. I had to take it out because of my job, but I loved having it. I actually like thin hoops in the nostril the best or a small stud. It's subtle and just unreasonably attractive.

Exactly the same here :) But actually - now that I don´t have the job any more, I tried if the hole is still there - and it is :) Didn´t wear the ring since 4 or 5 years! So maybe I´ll get one again!

But I have to admit, it´s not at all fetish related for me.. Love nose piercings also on other people (specially attractive guys :)), but nothing sexual here.

I tried if the hole is still there - and it is Didn´t wear the ring since 4 or 5 years! So maybe I´ll get one again!

Huh that's odd, I always thought that nose piercings healed over really quickly. Guess I'm wrong! :D

Huh that's odd, I always thought that nose piercings healed over really quickly. Guess I'm wrong! biggrin.png

Or my nose isn´t normal?? uhhuh.gif

No, but it´s possible - the wholes in my ears didn´t heal over either - even if I only wear earrings like once a year wink.png

Mine healed over, but not all of them do. I have a third hole in my ear lobe that was supposed to heal over in a matter of weeks, but it's been there for years.

Archived