Sneeze Fetish Forum

Editing posts

TheGreatCatsby

I'm being validated so it wont let me edit posts however I was wondering if an admin could take down one of my posts for me please?upset.gif

Thank you! I also wanted to ask when it will let me view my profile and the content I have posted? Currently it's coming up as an error. Is this because i'm not a member?

Thank you! I also wanted to ask when it will let me view my profile and the content I have posted? Currently it's coming up as an error. Is this because i'm not a member?

Oh! Actually, if you hover over your username, like, just in this thread, a little box will pop up and you can click "view content" from there. You can't view your own profile until you're validated but you can see your own content that way. :)

You can also click your username in the top right of the forum and click "My Content" on that drop down box.

Oh! Actually, if you hover over your username, like, just in this thread, a little box will pop up and you can click "view content" from there. You can't view your own profile until you're validated but you can see your own content that way. smile.png

You can also click your username in the top right of the forum and click "My Content" on that drop down box.

It won't let me click my username or 'View content' - it keeps coming up with 'error' and saying that I don't have permission to use the search system or view member profiles.

It won't let me click my username or 'View content' - it keeps coming up with 'error' and saying that I don't have permission to use the search system or view member profiles.

Hey again smile.png

In case you didn't see it, have a look at my post above, which I posted at exactly the same minute as yours!

Edited to add:

You might also want to look at How do I get validated? which explains why you can't currently access certain areas of the forum.

Oh! Actually, if you hover over your username, like, just in this thread, a little box will pop up and you can click "view content" from there. You can't view your own profile until you're validated but you can see your own content that way. smile.png

When you click on your username like in this image?

eH3mnCV.png

Sorry, it's huge, had to put it in spoiler tags. heh.gif

ETA: Oh, maybe that counts as using the search function? That might be why. I didn't think it did, but it makes sense if it does. Mea culpa if that's the case, sorry!

Archived