Sneeze Fetish Forum

'Allo

sneezymui

I'm sooo bad at introductions, but here goes.

Honestly, I've been lurking for a bit mostly to read stories in the Original Fiction forum because I'm usually too nervous to post anywhere, but everyone seems so nice here. smile.png

I'm a huge anime buff, but I do watch some English shows too. I like to attempt to write, and maybe one day I'll have the nerve to post something since my characters keep seeming to magically get colds whether I initially mean for them to or not lol. Um...I love pretty much all kinds of music except for country (which is apparently a sin since I live in the south. I also hate sweet tea. Shaaame.) and I love cats.

Sadly, I can't think of anything else sadsmiley.gif

Hello there! Great to hear you decided to take the leap. happy.png

I can definitely relate to feeling nervy about sharing stuff you've written (I certainly did, though the first time wasn't on here!)

But should you eventually wish to give it a go, I look forward to reading. smile.png

I'm usually too nervous to post anywhere, but everyone seems so nice here.

We're glad you are starting to overcome your nerves :-)

Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's great having new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting - it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

Archived